I’m excited to be participating in the It’s All Greek to Me Anniversary Tour and sharing a simple and delicious Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing that’s perfect for salads, marinades and more. And it’s a clean eating recipe, too!
I was able to review the It’s All Greek to Me Cookbook several months ago. As we’ve tried recipes from the cookbook, my family has found that we lo-ove Greek food. Opa! Two of our favorite recipes are the Spanakopita Spinach Feta Pie and the Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing.
And it would also be amazing drizzled over fresh veggies as a snack.
Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing Clean Eating Recipe
- 4 to 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons), depending on how tangy you like it
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic (if using). Then very slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly to emulsify. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
More Clean Eating Recipes: