This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #SummerRefreshment #Peapod #CollectiveBias
Summertime means lemonade and iced tea, relaxing with family and friends and enjoying warm, sunny weather. I grew up in Hawai’i and while I love a big glass of refreshing lemonade as much as the next person, sometimes I want a tropical taste of home. I created a Pineapple Lemonade recipe that is super easy to make and one of my family’s favorite summer treats. It’s easy to whip up in minutes and always impresses, so it’s perfect for last-minuted parties and get-togethers. It’s also perfect for those impromptu lemonade stands kids love to make in the summer.
I don’t know about you, but I’m a busy mom. I want to make special treats for my family and friends, but I need them to be quick and easy to make. This Pineapple Lemonade recipe is perfect when you want to impress and pamper but don’t have any extra time. You can mix it up in just minutes and everyone will be so busy raving about it that no one will ever guess how easy it was to make.
It’s perfect for summer get-together or a Hawaiian-themed luau party.
Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
The trick to making this quick and easy pineapple lemonade is using ingredients that are ready to go and only have to be mixed together.
- Pineapple Juice
- Minute Maid® Lemonade – I used the 2-liter bottle, but you could also use the cans.
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- Seltzer Water
- Fresh Pineapple – for garnish
- Fresh Lemon – for garnish
You can find the recipe below.
Since I’ve been so busy this summer, I decided to try Peapod Delivery service. If you shop at Stop & Shop or Giant, you can use Peapod Delivery, too. It’s so easy to place your grocery order from the comfort of your own home. Peapod is available as a mobile app and also a desktop platform.
There are several special features to Peapod Delivery from Ahold stores:
- $20 off your first Peapod order and 60 days of free delivery for all new customers, so you can check out the service and the convenience.
- The Filter Feature allows you to set filters to only see product that meet your criteria, such as dairy-free, peanut-free or gluten-free.
- My favorite feature is Order Genius. It remembers your shopping history and pulls up the items you purchase most frequently.
- You can pick up your order and not even have to get out of the car.
- Or you can have it delivered to your home.
While my kids loved setting up outdoor lemonade stands when they were younger, I enjoy setting up an indoor lemonade stand for my family and when we have friends over. It adds a simple and festive punch of summer fun.
It’s easy to set up and enjoy summer refreshments at the last minute when you choose ready-to-serve drinks everyone enjoys and my quick and easy pineapple lemonade recipe. Nothing says summer refreshment like lemonade and iced tea.
For my indoor lemonade stand, I always include:
- Our favorite Pineapple Lemonade
- Minute Maid® Lemonade in cans, they come in a 12 pack
- FUZE® Lemon Tea in cans, they come in a 12 pack
- Tropical napkins
- Pretty party cups
- Fresh fruit garnishes for each glass
I created a Pineapple Lemonade label free printable that you can download and print for your own party lemonade stand. Simply print out the label on card stock paper, trim it and use double-stick tape to attach it to your pitcher.
This pineapple lemonade is perfect for any party and especially for a Hawaiian luau.
Just one sip and you’ll feel the island breeze, smell the flowers and feel like you’re in paradise. Could summer refreshments be any better?
No matter how busy you are this week, you can share some fun and summer refreshment with my quick Pineapple Lemonade recipe. And be sure to check out Peapod Delivery service to save you even more time with your grocery shopping.
- 2-liter bottle lemonade
- 1 can lemonade concentrate
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 1-liter seltzer water
- fresh pineapple and lemon for garnish
- Mix the bottle lemonade, lemonade concentrate and pineapple juice. If it is too sweet for you, add seltzer water to taste. Garnish with fresh pineapple chunks and lemon slices.