I was compensated by Label Land™ with product to review, but all opinions are 100% my own.
This summer my youngest daughter is going to a 3-week camp several hours away from our home. I’ve already been planning what she’ll need to take with her (it’s almost like she’s going away to college for three weeks). I quickly realized that I’ll need to label her clothes for camp and that started me thinking about all the reasons why you need iron-on clothing labels.
5 Reasons You Need Iron-on Clothing Labels
1. Your child is going away to a sleep-over camp. Even if your child won’t have to do laundry at camp, labeling every item of clothing will increase the likelihood that he or she will come home with as many pieces of clothing as they went with.
2. Your child is going away to college. With roommates that may borrow clothing or clothing that gets misplaced in the laundry, having iron-on labels inside the clothing can make college life just a bit easier.
3. You have a large family and find keeping track of everyone’s laundry complicated. Adding personalized iron-on labels can uncomplicated laundry day for you.
4. Your child plays travel sports or another travel activity. Labeling clothing items and jackets means that they are more like to come back home with your child.
5. You are sending your child to childcare, preschool or kindergarten with several changes of clothing. Labeling the clothing makes it easier for the caregiver and teacher to keep track of the clothing items and return them to you.
6. You have a parent or loved one residing at a nursing home. Labeling their clothing will help the facility and your loved one keep track of their clothing.
Label Land™ is a family owned and operated business that was started by a young couple raising 5 children in 2005. They focus on products that reduce stress in busy family lives. I was thrilled to learn that Label Land™ labels are Made in the USA!
I was able to specify 2 lines of text on the 2 ” wide by 3/8″ high iron-on label. They can print any text or symbol that you request on the label. The label has rounded edges to help prevent it from peeling after extended use. The label is made from high-grade woven polyester and is very thin and soft, so that it is comfortable to wear.
The Label Land™ iron-on labels were quick and easy to iron on my daughter’s clothing. In just 15 seconds, the label was securely attached and is guaranteed to last. Each label carries the family’s guarantee of satisfaction and Label Land™ will make every effort to make sure each customer remains a lifetime customer. Now that’s a product guarantee that I can appreciate.
In addition to Iron-On Clothing Labels, Label Land™ carrys all types of labels to make family life simpler: Bag Tags, Mini Labels, Medium Labels, Shoe Labels, Classic Assorted Labels and more. If you have a family, you could definitely use Label Land labels to organize your stuff and your life.