Thank you for your interest in working with Organized 31.
If you’re a company interested in working with me on the blog, social media or my newsletter, please email me at susan (at) organized31 (dot) com. I’ve partnered with both small, start-up and Fortune 500 companies to feature their products and demonstrate how the product contributes to a simpler, more creative life that makes a positive impact.
About Organized 31
Organized 31 was founded in 2012. Organized 31 inspires busy people to enjoy a simpler and more creative life that makes a positive impact. Through the website and social media channels, we reach women 25-54 with busy lives and families.
Organized 31 regularly covers:
- Home Topics and Cleaning
- Family and Parenting
- Purposeful Acts of Kindness
- Military Family Issues
- Simple Crafts
- Repurposing and Upcycling
- College Topics
My goals is for my sponsored campaigns to blend seamlessly with my other blog posts and meet my readers expectations. I work to create engaging content that will relate to my readers’ needs and interests and also excite them about your product.
You can find examples of my sponsored posts and product reviews on my Media Kit board on Pinterest.
Please be aware that I do not accept paid dofollow links on my site, as this violates Google’s guidelines.
I am a two-year Chick-fil-A Mom Panel member, a contributor at SheKnows.com, writing about parenting topics such as divorce and teaching children compassion, a contributor at Target Made Me Do It, Craft Designer at AllFreeHolidayCrafts and formerly the organizing expert at Ask Anna.
The Things That She Does Podcast – Organizing and Minimalism
MilSpouse Coffee House Podcast – Duty Stations: How to Make Them Not Suck (When They Really Do). Listen to the Podcast.
The Huffington Post
- 39 Organizing Ideas that Will Actually Make Your Home Look Spotless
- 39 Halloween Decorations Made from Things Laying Around Your House
- 35 One-Hour Projects to Get the Most Out of Daylight Savings
- 10 Pawfully Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts for Man’s Best Friend
- 37 Next-Level April Fool’s Day Pranks Your Kids Will Never Forget
- 20 Ways to Spook Your Trick or Treaters
- 22 Smart Holiday Tricks that Are Actually Practical
- If I Want to Raise Better Humans, I Have to Talk to My Kids About Aleppo
- 7 Ways to Help Your Children During Your Divorce
Parade’s Community Table
- 20 Savory Ways to Go Tropical with Pineapple
- Eat Your Veggies: 19 Sides You Can’t Resist
- 20 Irresistible Mediterranean Recipes
- 15 Women Share the Best Work Advice They Got From Their Dads
PTPA Holiday Guide
- How to Get Organized When You’re Far from Home
- Facebook – 4966
- Twitter – 6605
- Pinterest – 41,999
- Instagram – 5985
- Google Plus – 2472
- Youtube – 752
- Email+RSS Feed – 4921