You’re interested in submitting a guest post to Organized 31? Here is what you need to know.
We welcome your guest post on a topic will help our readers make the space and time for what’s really important in their lives.
Take 5-10 minutes to look around our site at the topics and types of articles that we post.
We share the following topics:
- Time Management and Productivity
- Moving and Relocation
- College Care Packages
- Repurposing and Upcycling
- Tips to Make Life Easier for Busy People
If you are interested, read on for details on how the guest post submission process works.
Submitting an idea does not guarantee acceptance.
We do not accept payment for dofollow links.
Guest Post Submission Process
- Submit 1-3 guest post ideas on the form below
- You will receive an email if your idea is approved
- You write the guest post following the directions in the acceptance letter
Read the following details and requirements before submitting your guest post ideas.
If Your Idea Is Approved
We will email you back if your suggested topics will work with our readers’ interests. We will research SEO key words and a title that will maximize the benefits of your guest post for both of us. We will send you an email with:
- The title to use
- Our Guest Post Submission Guidelines information sheet
- The guest post must be an original article and not duplicated anywhere else.
- We allow one dofollow link to your site
- The post must be at least 800 words long
- We need a copy of the use license for all images
We fill our editorial calendar one to two months in advance. We will do our best to work with you to schedule the guest post on a date that will work for both of us, but understand that the guest post will fit into our existing editorial calendar. We have the right to reschedule the post at any time.
When We Receive Your Guest Post Submission
We reserve final approval, acceptance and use decisions. Our needs and post focus change frequently.
We will review your submission to make sure:
- The article is well written
- You have followed the submission guidelines
We may edit the submission for SEO purposes and so that it matches the overall tone of our blog.
We will notify you of the scheduled post date once we have approved post.
Once the guest post is published, we will continuously promote the guest post as we do all of our posts with ongoing social shares, inclusion in our newsletter and inclusion in our other posts. We want your guest post to be successful as much as you do.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post idea, complete this form.