The questions range from simple enough for elementary school students to more challenging questions for teens and adults.
What are some Halloween trivia questions?
These free printable Halloween trivia question cards contain 36 different questions:
- Is a pumpkin a fruit or vegetable?
- In what country did jack o’lanterns originate?
- Traditionally what do people bob for at Halloween parties?
- What’s the most popular Halloween candy?
- Traditional round, orange pumpkins are native to what region?
- What is a group of witches called?
- All Hallow’s Eve is also called?
- What was Dracula’s real name?
- When did Trunk or Treat start?
- Pumpkins grow on a?
Download these free Halloween trivia questions cards to read all 36 questions and answers.
How to use these Halloween trivia questions cards:
- At a Halloween party
- At a school Halloween party
- Include them in a lunch box every day of October
- Ask questions at the dinner table in October
- Include in a mailed Halloween card
- Ask the questions in the time before trick or treating (when children are having a hard time waiting)
- Ask trick or treaters a question before you hand out candy
More free printable Halloween games and activities:
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt – free printable game boards
- Halloween Costume Scavenger Hunt – free printable game boards
- Halloween Word Search – free printable 3-page activity
- Comprehensive List of Halloween Ideas and Recipes – 55+ tutorials and recipes to celebrate the fun of Halloween
Halloween Trivia Questions
You may think you know everything about Halloween, but I see your future and you’ll be surprised by some of these questions.
How to Use These Question Cards
Print out these question cards with the answers on the back.
The answer cards are the next page after the questions, so you can print each two pages front and back. To make matching answer cards to the correct question cards, the pages are numbered 1a and 1b, 2a and 2b, and so on.
Print the pages out and the cut the cards out so you end up with 36 Halloween trivia question cards.
How to Print These Questions
Before you begin printing, be sure you know how to print duplex, or front to back, on your printer. These cards are designed to have the questions on one side and the corresponding answers on the back of the card. You need to know how your printer works to make that happen.
- Download these Halloween trivia questions cards by signing up for our free newsletter. You’ll gain access to these free printable Halloween Trivia cards and the free Organized 31 VIP Resource library filled with 125+ free resources.
- Within the Resource Library, you will search for the Trivia Questions and click on the link.
- When you click on the link, the pdf document will open.
- Right click on the document and print directly to your printer.
- Or you can right click, save the document to your computer and then print the pages when you’re ready.
- Because these questions are designed to be printed as cards, it’s best to print them out on heavier card stock paper. You can use regular printer paper, but card stock is a better option.
- You can also choose to laminate the cards, if you’d like to be able to use them over and over again.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the free printable Halloween Trivia Questions?
Fill in the form above. When you submit the form, you will immediately be sent an email from Organized 31 with a link to the VIP Resources Library, including detailed instructions on how to access your printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolve any problems.
How do I print the pdf file?
The pdf usually opens right up when you click on the link in the VIP Resources Library. When that happens, simply right click on the pdf and either print or save the document to your device.
If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
I’m worried about wasting printer ink – what can I do?
Most printers offer you the option to print in greyscale which is in black and white.
You can also look for the option to print in draft or economy mode. This usually means that the sheet is printed out with less ink. It still looks great and is a good way to print in color but use less ink.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
You can print these pdf files as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use. Please do not share the file with family, friends or coworkers. Please do share the link to this post so they can access their own copy of the printable. All printables are copyrighted.
Don’t forget to pin for the next Halloween when you’re looking for Halloween trivia questions you can print immediately.
More Printable Trivia Question Games
Find all our Halloween games, activities, crafts and recipes in the table below. You can scroll through the table, click on a tutorial that interests you and then go directly to that article. You can also use the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to search for specific topics.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.