One of the largest challenges faced by U.S. veterans is finding a new career after the military. Stop a moment and think about that. One of the biggest challenges for men and women who have faced life-threatening and life-saving situations is finding a new career. 7-Eleven is making that life-changing step easier for one lucky (and very deserving) veteran with OPERATION: TAKE COMMAND and the opportunity to win a 7-Eleven franchise.
Imagine how exciting life after military service would be if you won your own 7-Eleven franchise! Joe DePinto, President and CEO of 7-Eleven, is a military veteran himself, and 7-Eleven has been voted a “Best for Vets franchise” by Military Times. In the past four years, over 200,000 new veterans and military spouses have started franchising careers. Would you want to own your own Franchise?
7-Eleven franchises are perfect for veterans and their families. The franchise is turnkey, which means that 7-Eleven provides the store, land, and equipment. It operates under a gross profit split model, so that 7-Eleven is as invested in your success as you are. As a new franchise owner, you receive extensive training and support from franchising pros. And start-up is fast, just 3-6 months, so you can jump right into your new career.
Are you a veteran? Are you ready to win your own 7-Eleven franchise? Just march up and follow these simple steps:
- Enter by filling out the form on the website.
- You can apply now through January 25, 2015.
- The top finalists will be announced in March 2015.
- The finalists will create a video explaining why they should be chosen as the winner.
- All finalists’ videos will be posted to the 7-Eleven Franchising Facebook page.
- America then gets to vote and the top 3 finalists are flown to Dallas for a final interview.
- April 13, 2015 could be your lucky day when the 7-Eleven franchise winner is announced.
If you’re a veteran, be sure to check out the opportunities that are available to you through the Operation Take Command 7-Eleven franchise giveaway. If you know a veteran, please encourage them to take the next step after the military in starting a new career by winning their very own franchise.