I would love to work one-on-one with you to address your decluttering and organizing project. Thanks to the magic of technology, we can work together virtually via email and video chat. Working together we will create an organized and efficient space that works best for your unique needs and space.
I’ve moved into more than 20 homes of all sizes all around the country and the world. I’ve organized many different quirky kitchens and helped clients with specific mobility challenges set up their kitchens.
I would love to work with you to help you arrange your kitchen to work best for you. Thanks to the magic of technology, we can work together virtually via email. Working together we will create an organized and efficient kitchen that works best for your unique needs and unique space.
There are a variety of reasons why you may prefer the option of virtual professional organizing:
- Your schedule doesn’t allow meeting in person with a professional organizer.
- Your situation isn’t conducive to having an in-person professional organizer in your home.
- You feel more comfortable working with someone virtually rather than in-person.
- You’re embarrassed to have someone come into your home right now (although any professional organizer will tell you not to be embarrassed!).
With the Arranging Your Kitchen Basic Package:
- You will receive the 5-page Arranging Your Kitchen checklist to guide you in gathering the information I need to help you organize your kitchen.
- You will send me specific photos of your kitchen and your kitchen items.
- You will receive a personalized kitchen organization plan that addresses:
- Your specific kitchen storage space
- Your specific kitchen items
- Your identified priorities
You will use your personalized kitchen organization plan to place your items in your kitchen. All final decisions are yours. You may have to make adjustments to the plan depending on the actual size of items or storage areas.
Decluttering suggestions may be provided, but all decisions on what to throw away or donate are always made by you, and you alone.
Your questions about the plan will be answered.
Sign up today and let’s get started making the space and time for what’s really important to you in your kitchen and life.
Gift certificates are available if you are giving this service as a gift. Simply email us at the email contained in the downloaded questionnaire.
Email with your questions before purchasing at susan @ organized31.com .
The Kitchen Organization Plan will provide recommended and optional placement ideas. However, you may have to make adjustments to the plan based on actual dimensions of the storage areas and your items. You may also choose to make adjustments based on your personal preference.