Decluttering and organizing is a process. To make the process as pain-free and effective for you, I use a 5-Step Process.
Step One – Assess
- Assessment starts with a 20-minute complimentary phone conversation. We’ll discuss your needs and goals, in addition to both of our scheduling availability.
- The second step in assessing your needs is a 1-hour in-person consultation. We’ll walk through the space or task and discuss specific needs and ideas. I’ll provide tips and suggestions specific to your task. There is a $50 prepaid charge for the consultation, with $50 applied as a credit to future purchased services purchased within the next month.
Step Two – Plan
- We’ll discuss your goals and my suggestions for your project.
- If you agree, we’ll sign the Organized 31 Agreement and discuss payment options. All work is paid at the end of each session unless you choose to purchase a discounted prepaid organizing package.
Step Three – Declutter
- We’ll work together to declutter your space.
- This process will move as quickly or as slowly as you feel comfortable with.
- You make all decisions on items to discard or donate. I will ask you questions to help you determine what you want to do with items, but the final decision is always yours.
Step Four – Organize
- We will place your items back into your space in a way that works best for your needs and your unique space.
- I can use organizing bins, baskets and items that you already have to organize the space. We can also use repurposed items, such as warehouse store boxes, jars and cans.
- We can shop together for new organizing items or I can purchase them for you.
Step Five – Evaluate
- You have to live with a new organizing system to see if it really works for you.
- 31 days after we complete the task, I’ll contact you to evaluate how well the new system is working for you. If needed, you’ll receive 1-hour complimentary assistance in adjusting the organizing system to meet your needs.
Check out my detailed options on ways we can work together to professionally organize your space.