5-Step Organizing Process
Decluttering and organizing is a process. To make the process as pain-free and effective for you, I use a 5-Step Process.
Step One – Assess
- Assessment starts with a 20-minute complimentary phone conversation. We’ll discuss your needs and goals, in addition to both of our scheduling availability.
Step Two – Plan
- We’ll discuss your goals and my suggestions for your project.
- We’ll determine the best method or combination of methods to work together
- In Person
- Video Chat
- We’ll determine if you want to work together or more independently with my guidance and suggestions.
- If you agree, we’ll sign the Organized 31 Agreement and discuss payment options. All work is paid prior to each session.
Step Three – Declutter
- We’ll work to declutter your space.
- This process will move as quickly or as slowly as you feel comfortable with.
- You make all decisions on items to discard or donate. I will ask you questions to help you determine what you want to do with items, but the final decision is always yours.
Step Four – Organize
- We will place your items back into your space in a way that works best for your needs and your unique space.
- We can use organizing bins, baskets and items that you already have to organize the space. We can also use repurposed items, such as warehouse store boxes, jars and cans.
- I can send you an itemized list of suggested organizing products for you to purchase.
Step Five – Evaluate
- You have to live with a new organizing system to see if it really works for you.
- 31 days after we complete the task, I’ll contact you to evaluate how well the new system is working for you. If needed, you’ll receive complimentary assistance in adjusting the organizing system to meet your needs.