This free Easter I Spy printable is perfect for kids (and adults) of all ages. It contains 3 game sheets plus an answer key. One sheet features religious Easter images and the other two sheets have general Easter images.
I always enjoyed playing I Spy games as a child and my three children did, too. And I still enjoy playing them now. It’s a relaxing brain building activity that is fun.
What’s the benefit of I Spy printables?
- I Spy games are fun so children (and adults) enjoy playing them, but they also have learning and memory benefits.
- I Spy printables can be used as games, as activity sheets and learning activities.
- Playing I Spy helps develop and practice visual discrimination skills. Visual discrimination involves noticing specific features and details about an item and then finding items that match those specific features.
- It helps players practice comparing and contrasting items. While items may have some features in common, the player has to compare to determine if all the features are in common with the item they’re searching for.
- I Spy helps develop and exercise the working memory. Players have to note the item they are searching for and then remember that item while looking for it. The more practice remembering items, the more the memory is strengthened.
- It also allows the player to practice counting.
The benefit of an Easter I Spy printable is that you can print it out again and again as a fun and engaging Easter activity for children of all ages and adults.
Easter I Spy Printable
- Open tomb
- Cross – 4 different images
- Crown of Thorns
- Easter Lily
- Bible with Easter Eggs
Two pages have game sheets with general Easter images.
- Easter basket – 3 images
- Easter chick in egg
- Easter egg balloons
- Easter lily
- Easter bunny – 2 images
- Chocolate bunny
- Chocolate candy eggs
- Decorated egg – 10 images
To Play the Easter I Spy Game
Print out as many game pages as you’d like for each person. It can be played by children ages 3 and older, depending on their skill. You can play along with children that need help and talk them through the process to find items.
Each sheet identifies the item to find with a blank next to it. It’s often easiest for players to place on an “X” on an item they find and then a hash line in the blank. At the end they can count up the hash marks to determine the number of each item found.
Players play until they find all the items on the page or they can find as many as possible in a set amount of time.
You can use these printable I Spy pages as a fun individual activity or as a game played against other players.
The game sheets can be played more than once. Simply print additional copies or laminate a game sheet and then play it again and again with a wipe away marker.
If playing it as a game, decide if the winner will receive a prize or the excitement of finding all the items first. A prize is certainly not necessary.
How to Print the Easter I Spy Printable
To get your copy of the Easter I Spy game, simply sign up for our free newsletter. You’ll promptly be sent an email containing the printable pdf.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the free Easter I Spy Game?
Fill in the form above. When you submit the form, you quickly receive an email containing the printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolved any problems.
I’m worried about wasting printer ink – what can I do?
Most printers offer you the option to print in greyscale which is in black and white.
You can also look for the option to print in draft or economy mode. This usually means that the sheet is printed out with less ink. It still looks great and is a good way to print in color but use less ink.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
You can print these pdf files as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use. Please do not share the file with family, friends or coworkers. Please do share the link to this post so they can access their own copy of the printable. All printables are copyrighted.
More Easter Activities
- Easter Memory Matching Game – a free game that can be adapted for younger or older kids
- Easter Scavenger Hunt – make your Easter celebration more fun with this scavenger hunt game
- Laundry Scoop Craft for Easter – an easy craft that is fun to make and creates lovely table centerpieces
More I Spy Printables
- I Spy Game – St. Patrick’s Day
- I Spy Printable – Dr. Seuss
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s Day
- I Spy Printable – 4th of July
Be sure to pin for later so you can find this free Easter I Spy Printable Easter after Easter year after year.
Find all our best Easter activities and ideas in the table below. You can scroll through the table and click on an idea that interests you or use the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to search for a specific topic.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.