This Easter word search printable is a fun holiday activity for children and for adults. This free printable contains three pages and an answer key. One page contains religious Easter words and the other two contain Easter themed words to find.
I’ve always enjoyed doing word search puzzles for as long as I can remember and still enjoy them now as an adult. Holiday themed activities are a fun way to celebrate.
They’re also a great way to keep children occupied during a busy activity-filled holiday.
Is it good to do word searches?
People often wonder whether word searches are just a fun activity or is there a benefit to doing them. Word searches are a great brain activity for both children and seniors.
- Cognitive games are good for developing mental skills for children and for maintaining mental skills for seniors.
- A word search puzzle strengthens the working memory. The working memory connects long-term and short-term memory skills.
- Word searches help practice problem solving skills as players determine ways to find words, whether searching methodically in a grid, searching randomly for a word or some other method that works for them.
- The activity strengthens focus and attention span by keeping the person engaged in searching for words.
- Develop pattern recognition. Remembering the pattern or spelling of a word and finding that same pattern in the puzzle is a skill.
- Develop word recognition.
- Provide a sense of accomplishment as each word is found and then as the entire puzzle is completed.
- Word search puzzles are a productive way to counter boredom.
Easter Word Search Printable
This Easter word search consists of 4 pages:
- 1 word search with religious Easter words
- 2 pages with general Easter themed words
- 1 answer key page
The words contained in the Easter word search puzzles are:
- jelly bean
How to print the Easter Word Search
- Gain access to the free Easter word search when you sign up for our free weekly newsletter. You also gain access to more than 170 additional free resources.
- Click on the link for the free Easter word search in the Resource Library.
- Right click on the document when it opens.
- Save the pdf to your computer or print directly with the “print” option.
- Print the word search sheets on your home printer.
- Or you can choose to print the activity sheets at your local office store or printer.
- You can print the game sheets on regular computer paper.
- You can print the sheets one at a time or all of them at once. Don’t forget to print out the answer key.
- Feel free to print these Easter word search activity sheets as many times as you’d like for your personal, church or classroom use.
More Easter Activities
More Word Search Printables
Be sure to pin this Easter word search printable so you can share it with friends and find it again every Easter year after year.
Find all my Easter crafts, tips, printables and recipes in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.