Make Halloween even more interesting with these Halloween trivia questions. You can print these 36 free question cards out with the answers on the back right away.
The questions range from simple enough for elementary school students to more challenging questions for teens and adults.
How much do you know about the history of Halloween? How much do you know about different Halloween traditions? And, best of all, how much do you know about Halloween candy?!
What are some Halloween trivia questions?
These free printable Halloween trivia question cards contain 36 different questions:
- Is a pumpkin a fruit or vegetable?
- In what country did jack o’lanterns originate?
- Traditionally what do people bob for at Halloween parties?
- What’s the most popular Halloween candy?
- Traditional round, orange pumpkins are native to what region?
- What is a group of witches called?
- All Hallow’s Eve is also called?
- What was Dracula’s real name?
- When did Trunk or Treat start?
- Pumpkins grow on a?
Download these free Halloween trivia questions cards to read all 36 questions and answers.
Situations to use these trivia questions cards:
- At a Halloween party
- At a school Halloween party
- Include them in a lunch box every day of October
- Ask questions at the dinner table in October
- Include in a mailed Halloween card
- Ask the questions in the time before trick or treating (when children are having a hard time waiting)
- Ask trick or treaters a question before you hand out candy
More free Halloween games and activities:
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt – free printable game boards
- Halloween Costume Scavenger Hunt – free printable game boards
- Halloween Word Search – free printable 3-page activity
- Frankenstein Crafts – a fun and easy to make paper craft
- Ghost Candy Wrappers – this easy to create wrapper dressed up boxed candy
- Upcycled Halloween Kids Craft – your child’s creativity comes to life with items you probably already have in your home
- Spell Book Rice Krispies Treats – these edible treats that look like little spell books are impressive and yet, very easy to make
- Mummy Treats – Use up scraps of paper with the fun craft
- Creepy Mummy Coffin Game – use your creativity to create a fun-spooky party game
Halloween Trivia Questions
You may think you know everything about Halloween, but I see your future and you’ll be surprised by some of these questions.
How to Use These Question Cards
Print out these question cards with the answers on the back.
The answer cards are the next page after the questions, so you can print each two pages front and back. To make matching answer cards to the correct question cards, the pages are numbered 1a and 1b, 2a and 2b, and so on.
Print the pages out and the cut the cards out so you end up with 36 Halloween trivia question cards.
How to Print These Questions
Before you begin printing, be sure you know how to print duplex, or front to back, on your printer. These cards are designed to have the questions on one side and the corresponding answers on the back of the card. You need to know how your printer works to make that happen.
- Download these Halloween trivia questions cards.
- When you click on the clink above, the pdf document will open.
- Right click on the document and print directly to your printer.
- Or you can right click, save the document to your computer and then print the pages when you’re ready.
- Because these questions are designed to be printed as cards, it’s best to print them out on heavier card stock paper. You can use regular printer paper, but card stock is a better option.
- You can also choose to laminate the cards, if you’d like to be able to use them over and over again.
Don’t forget to pin for the next Halloween when you’re looking for Halloween trivia questions you can print immediately.