Of course, you can run to the store and purchase Halloween candy that is sold in Halloween-themed packaging. Or you can use this easy-to-use printable and make these Halloween candy treats as an easy craft with your kids (or for yourself).
When can you use these DIY Halloween Treats:
- To hand out to trick-or-treaters
- As party favors
- To add to a Halloween care package
- To send in your child’s lunchbox on Halloween
- Give to office coworkers
- Add to neighborhood “You’ve Been Boo’d” gift
- As an easy children’s Halloween party activity
How to Make these Halloween Treats
- Candy in orange or black wrappers is preferable, but you can use any candy. The jack o’lantern faces are approximately 2 inches square, so a candy that is large enough to hold the face image is preferable.
- Printer paper
- Green card stock paper or green construction paper – this is a great opportunity to use up scraps of paper in your scrap stash
- Craft Scissors
- Double Sided Tape
Print out the free Halloween treats jack o’lantern faces. To get the free Halloween Treats printable, simply sign up for our free exclusive content below. You’ll receive immediate access to printable pdf.
Thanks for being an Organized 31 Exclusive subscriber! You have access to hundreds of free printables on the site when you log in. Here is your printable Halloween Treats pdf.
As a special opportunity for Organized 31 Exclusive subscribers, if you enjoy games, printable activities and other fun printables, you definitely want to check out this limited time low price offer on the Fun & Activities Vault filled with even more printable activities, including ones only available in the Vault.
You can print as many sheets as you need.
More Halloween printables:
- Halloween Costume Scavenger Hunt
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Free Halloween Labels
- Lunchbox Notes for Halloween
- Halloween Coupons for Kids
- Cut out the jack o’lantern faces.
- Cut out small stems from the scraps of green paper.
Use the double sided tape to attach the jack o’lantern faces and stems to the Halloween treats.
More DIY Halloween treat ideas that are easy to make:
- Halloween Treats Envelopes
- Scrap Buster Mummy Treats
- Ghost Candy Wrapper
- DIY Mummy Candy Wrapper
- Frankenstein Candy Wrapper Craft
- Gauze Wrapped Candy Bar Mummies
Pin for later so you can grab this free printable Halloween Treats decoration, even at the last minute.
For all my favorite Halloween crafts, games, printables and recipes see the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.