I’ve been hanging my sweaters this way for over 14 years and it works great. I am a big fan of hanging sweaters on a hanger because:
- It’s easy to quickly see my sweaters hanging in my closet rather than rummaging through a dark drawer.
- It’s quicker to grab a sweater from a hanger rather than rearrange the sweaters in a drawer just to get the one I want.
- I have more hanging room than drawer space.
- Hanging sweaters in the closet allows them to breathe (air out) better than being jam packed in a drawer.
- Once you know how to fold sweaters on a hanger, it’s quick to do.
How to Hang Sweaters
More tips to organize clothing:
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.