An Easter Scavenger Hunt is perfect for a family gathering or a large group gathering. This free printable comes with three different game boards. You can play an Easter Scavenger Hunt after the egg hunt, anytime on Easter or at an Easter party.
Scavenger hunts are a great way to help kids burn off some of that pent up energy.
How to Plan a Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Find great scavenger hunt game boards, like ones below.
- Check the scavenger hunt game cards to make sure all or most of the items are available in your game area.
- Choose a safe location where children can wander and search for the items on their game cards.
- You can place adults or teens at the perimeter of the game area to make sure children stay safely in the designated area.
- Determine if you need to pair younger children with older children or adults for safety and to be able to play the game.
- You can have kids play individually or in teams.
- Determine whether the players have to find all the items on their game board.
- Determine if you will play until the required items are found or for a set period of time.
- Determine if you the winner will receive a prize or will win bragging rights.
Easter Scavenger Hunt
How to Print These Easter Scavenger Hunt Printables
Download the Free Printable Scavenger Hunt Pdf
- To download the free printable Easter Scavenger Hunt game boards sign up for our free weekly newsletter and gain immediate access to the scavenger hunt plus 125+ free printables and automations in the VIP Resources Library.
- Once the scavenger hunt game boards pdf opens, right click on the document so that you can save it to your computer.
- You can print as many copies of the games boards as you’d like for your personal use. Please share the link to this post with friends who would like their own copies of these
- You can print copies of the game boards on your home printer or take the file to an office supply store to be printed.
- You can print the scavenger hunt game boards on regular computer paper, but I prefer to use heavier card stock paper because it holds up better to the excitement of an Easter Scavenger Hunt game.
- I recommend you consider laminating the game boards so that you can use them again and again. If you’re wondering whether you’d use a home laminating machine in your home, check out this post and see how I use it in my every day life.
How to Use This Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Choose whether to have children hunt for the items on the Easter Scavenger Hunt individually or in groups. Pairing a younger child with an adult or older child makes it possible for children of all ages to play along.
- Children look for all the items on the card or have them use the scavenger hunt cards to play bingo by finding items in a column or row.
- Choose to set a time frame for the scavenger hunt game or let the game go until someone finds all the items. Choose the option that works best for the ages of the children playing and for your Easter schedule.
- The flexibility of this scavenger hunt makes it easy to adapt for a variety of players and for a variety of situations.
- You can choose whether the winner wins bragging rights or a prize. My family goes for bragging rights or the first choice of dyed eggs for lunch or snack.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the free Easter Scavenger Hunt?
Fill in the form above. When you submit the form, you will immediately be sent an email from Organized 31 with a link to the VIP Resources Library, including detailed instructions on how to access your printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolved any problems.
How do I print the pdf file?
The pdf usually opens right up when you click on the link in the VIP Resources Library. When that happens, simply right click on the pdf and either print or save the document to your device.
If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
I’m worried about wasting printer ink – what can I do?
Most printers offer you the option to print in greyscale which is in black and white.
You can also look for the option to print in draft or economy mode. This usually means that the sheet is printed out with less ink. It still looks great and is a good way to print in color but use less ink.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
You can print these pdf files as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use. Please do not share the file with family, friends or coworkers. Please do share the link to this post so they can access their own copy of the printable. All printables are copyrighted.
More Easter Ideas
I have always enjoyed celebrating Easter. It’s such a deeply meaningful holiday and so much fun at the same time. I’ve collected more than 20 of my favorite Easter Ideas, crafts and recipes.
More Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Scavenger Hunts are so much fun for both children and adults, that I’ve created more than 17 different scavenger hunt games. The topics range from holiday scavenger hunts to a Hallmark Movie Scavenger Hunt. Check out all the free Scavenger Hunt Ideas I’ve shared.
Pin for later when you’re ready to celebrate with an Easter Scavenger Hunt or want to share this fun game with friends.
Related Easter Ideas
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.