These free Thanksgiving coloring pages are a great way to keep older kids and even the entire family entertained this time of year. You can use these 15 printable Thanksgiving coloring sheets to create a variety of crafts and projects with flair and holiday spirit.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It’s filled with food and family – what is there not to love?
Creative Ways to Use these Printable Thanksgiving pages
You can use these fun Thanksgiving pictures in a variety of ways.
- Use the completed pages to make Thanksgiving greeting cards.
- Add guest names to make place cards for the dinner table.
- Bind the pages together to make your own holiday coloring book.
- Color the sheets and hand out to neighbors with a friendly note.
- Offers kids of all ages a fun way to keep busy during, before and after the Thanksgiving feast.
- Bring them to keep big kids occupied during the drive to Thanksgiving dinner.
- Use them as a great way to keep younger children busy while little hands practice fine motor skills.
- Use a Thanksgiving dinner coloring page as place settings to keep children occupied at the table.
- Use them as fun coloring indoor activities for classrooms or when the entire family gathers.
- Color with cheerful autumn colors, add a cheerful greeting and send as printable Thanksgiving cards to your local nursing home or VA hospital.
- Have children color them with their favorite colors and hang them in their room as holiday decorations.
- String completed coloring pages with oak leaves collected from the outdoors to create a holiday banner.
Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
These free printable pdfs contain both simple and intricate designs.
- Turkey dinner on a platter
- Apple pie
- Native American
- Pumpkin pie
- Fall leaves
- Ear of corn
- Sailing ship
- Thanksgiving turkey coloring pages
What you need to make these Thanksgiving coloring pages
- Download free printable coloring pages like the ones available below.
- Printer paper
- Crayons or coloring pencils
- Watercolor paints – if you want to use paints, be sure to print these free coloring pages on watercolor paper or sturdy card stock paper.
How to make these free printable Thanksgiving coloring pages step-by-step
- Get your free printable Thanksgiving coloring sheets when you sign up for our free newsletter.
- When the link opens, right click on the pdf and either print it directly or download it to your computer and then print.
- You can print the coloring pages on greyscale printing if you’d like lighter image lines.
- You can print as many copies of the coloring pages as you’d like for your personal or classroom use.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the printable?
Sign up for our free newsletter. When you submit the form, you will immediately be sent an email from Organized 31 with a link to the VIP Resources Library, including detailed instructions on how to access your printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolve any problems.
The pdf usually opens right up when you click on the link in the VIP Resources Library. When that happens, simply right click on the pdf and either print or save the document to your device. If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
Looking for more printable Thanksgiving activities?
You can find more games, tips, décor, crafts and recipes in my 30+ Thanksgiving ideas.
Other Thanksgiving activities you may have missed
- Thanksgiving Craft with Clay Pots – An easy and fun idea for a craft making a pilgrim hat and bright orange pumpkin. They are easy enough for kids and adorable enough to use as decorations and party favors.
- DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings – Make your own DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings for holiday table decor. Fun and easy enough to make that you can make them with your children.
- Repurposed Wood Shutters Thanksgiving Sign – DIY Thanksgiving sign made from repurposed wood shutters. An easy to make indoor or outdoor holiday décor sign.
Be sure to pin these free Thanksgiving coloring pages so you know exactly where to find them every November to help you celebrate a happy Thanksgiving.
You can find all our best Thanksgiving Day ideas in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.