Cue catchy commercial jingle. Did you know that I’m a Wayfair Homemaker and have been for several years? I’ve been invited to share some of my favorite Wayfair bathroom organizing products and am featured on their website for the next two weeks. With the new year just around the corner, this is the perfect time to start planing a bathroom organizing refresh.
Because most bathrooms are small, but asked to hold a lot of different items, effective organization is vitally important. Several unique features of the bathroom can complicate choosing the best organization tools:
- The bathroom is a small area filled with hard surfaces. It’s important to choose items that won’t shatter if knocked over or dropped.
- The area is often humid and damp, so you want to use easy-to-clean storage options.
- The bathroom often has limited space to add storage, so you need to find products specifically designed to maximize vertical space.
- The majority of installed cabinet space usually consists of deep, difficult-to-reach space. Organizing products that make accessing that awkward space easier makes using the bathroom storage so much easier.
- Most bathrooms are asked to store a wide range of products, so selecting storage products that will accommodate a variety of itemss is key.
If you know anything about me you know that 1. I don’t like the cold and 2. I don’t like to go shopping. That’s why shopping on Wayfair is perfect. I can find everything I want (and things I didn’t even know that I wanted until I saw them) all from the warm comfort of my couch and have it delivered conveniently to my home. Win-win-win.
Here are my favorite Wayfair bathroom organizing products. If you click over, you’ll see my comments on why I chose each item. But my comments will only be there for the next two weeks, so pop over now.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.