I’m usually exhausted by the time September arrives. I’m so worn out by all the end-of-summer and back-to-school activities of August, that I’m just a puddle on the floor. But with the holidays right around the corner, I don’t have time to be a puddle. I’ve got things that need to be done. Lots of things. My September To Do Checklist keeps me on track with my monthly tasks. Using this free printable ensures I don’t forget anything.
September To Do Checklist
- This Purging Clutter Checklist is a great place to start. And the step-by-step tips in my 31 Days of 10-minute purging tips series are invaluable.
- These specific clothing decluttering ideas will be helpful:
- If you decide to consign items you’ve purged, these tips for Consignment Sale Prep 101 – Clothing have worked for me over the years.
I also take the time now to create a holiday shopping list. I actually make several specific shopping lists:
- Holiday Meals – The Holiday Meal Planner is a great place to start.
- Gifts – The Gift Planner Checklist helps me keep track.
- Craft Projects
I do everything I can this month to get ready for the marathon of the holiday season that starts next month and lasts for the next three. Everything I can accomplish this month makes it a bit easier for each of the next three months. This free printable September To Do Checklist keeps me on track and focused so that I can get everything I need to done.
If you want to look ahead to see what to do in October, here’s the October To Do Checklist.
For more simple and powerful productivity tips, hacks and printables, see the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.