If you could get anything you wanted to organize your kitchen (well, any 12 items), what would they be? As a Wayfair Homemaker, I had the opportunity to pick 12 of my Wayfair favorite kitchen organizing products for the kitchen. How fun!
Wayfair Favorite Kitchen Organizing Products
I’ll be honest, I could have spent days picking out my favorite products. Stop and think about one kitchen organizing challenge. There’s an organizing product for that. Really. You can find the perfect storage or organizing solution and usually several perfect choices.
Important kitchen organizing product features:
- Easy to Clean – Any item in the kitchen should be easy to wipe up and wash because, let’s be honest, things get sticky and dirty in the kitchen. And you don’t want to sticky dirty things in your kitchen around your food and eating areas!
- Air-tight for Food Storage – When you go through the effort to place your staples and food items in storage containers, you want them to remain fresh and safe to eat. Make sure than all food storage containers are air-tight.
- Well-Made – Life is too short for shoddy products. Well-made products don’t have to be crazy expensive. Just take the time to do a bit of research to find those well-made items. You’re worth it.
- Functional and Beautiful – I find beauty in the function of items, but you should choose items that work well for you and are beautiful to you. It is possible to have both in kitchen organizing products.
- Makes Your Life Easier in the Kitchen – Your kitchen organizing products should work for you, not require you to work for them. Look for products that work for your unique situation and needs.
- Designed for Real People and Real Lives – Life is complicated, messy and hectic. Life is not an Instagram image (or at least my life isn’t). Your kitchen organizing products should be designed to really work for you in your real life not just to look amazing in a photo.
Let’s get to the fun part – check out my first 12 (’cause there are lots and lots more!) Wayfair favorite kitchen organizing products! What is your favorite?