What is it about Halloween that is just so darn fun? Candy? Yep! Bright colors? Yes. Cute monsters? Uh, yes. Halloween can be such a fun holiday. I don’t like scary Halloween, I prefer cute Halloween ideas. This easy Frankenstein candy wrapper craft incorporates all my favorite things about Halloween.
This Halloween idea is easy to make and a great crafting novice project. It is perfect for:
- Trick or Treating Treats
- Party Favors
- Kid’s Craft Activity
- Care Package Gift
- Neighborhood Boo’ing Gift
- Lunchbox Surprise
Halloween Ideas – Easy Frankenstein Craft
Affiliate links are provided for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Frankenstein Candy Wrapper Supplies
- Theater Box Candy – Choose your favorite boxed candy or choose one that is green to match the green Frankenstein face.
- Green Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- Black Card Stock Paper – the perfect opportunity to use your scraps up
- White Card Stock Paper – the perfect opportunity to use your scraps up
- Silver or Grey Card Stock Paper – the perfect opportunity to use up scraps of paper
- Black Marker
- Glue Stick or Double-sided Tape
- Paper Cutter (optional) – makes cutting straight lines much easier.
- Circle Punch (optional) – makes creating perfect circles much easier.
- Scor-Pal (optional) – makes it much easier to fold the paper to wrap around the box of candy.
Measure and cut the green paper so that it is the exact length of the box and will wrap around the box with about 1 inch over lap. Score the paper so that it will wrap closely around the box.
Cut a strip of black paper to be Frankenstein’s hair. Cut the strip with random points to make hair. Attach with double-sided tape to the face at the top of the box.
Use the circle punch to punch eyes from the white card stock paper. This is a great time to use up those scraps you’ve been saving. You can see that I didn’t even worry about punching out entire circles since the eyebrows cover the top of the circle. Attach the eyes to the face with double-sided tape.
Cut eyebrows from the black card stock paper and attach with double-sided tape.
Use the black marker to add pupils to the eyes and a smile to the face.
Cut two bolts from the silver or grey card stock paper. Add them to Frankenstein’s neck with double-sided tape.
This Halloween idea really is stinkin’ adorable, isn’t it? I’m going to be sending it to my daughter in college as part of college care package. It really is easy to make and fun to receive. Who do you know who will enjoy this Frankenstein candy wrapper?
Check out more of my simple Halloween Ideas and Recipes.