Best Fitness Subscription Boxes
This post may contain affiliate links provided for your convenience. We earn commissions if you shop through the links on this page. I am also an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases Read my full disclosure policy.
Fitness subscription boxes make great gifts for yourself, a loved one or friend. This collection of 14 of the best fitness boxes include a description and user ratings.
I first discovered the magic of sending a subscription box 6 months ago and became a huge fan immediately. A subscription box allows you to send a fun gift tailored to meet the recipient’s interests. All items in the box are carefully selected by experts in the industry or field.
What is a fitness box?
A fitness subscription box delivers carefully curated items bases on one or more aspects of fitness. With most subscription boxes, you can choose whether to receive just one box or a box each month. You also are able to cancel your subscription at any time with most boxes. Fitness subscription boxes make great gifts for men and women at any fitness level. There are fitness boxes for beginners and for serious runners, weight-lifters, crossfit fans, runners, yoga fans and more. It’s a great way to enjoy new items that are selected by experts to support you in your fitness goals.
Fitness Subscription Boxes
- Clean.Fit Box – 4.5 out of 5 rating -A monthly box of non-GMO and no artificial ingredients to support fitness and long-term wellness goals. Works for gluten-free, vegan and Paleo diets. Each box contains full-sized or trial -sized items with no artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or flavors. Items include snacks, supplements and superfoods.
- SHAPED box – 5 out of 5 rating – A curated monthly box filled with unique self-care items and trainings. Features inspiring books and planners, fabulous accessories, fitness gear, how-to trainings. Each box contains a surprise or treat.
- The Barbell Box – 4.7 out of 5 rating – A premium fitness box with a focus on elevating your training sessions. Each themed box is delivered monthly for all ages and both men and women. Each box contains the top supplements and fitness gear, recipes, supplement plans and the motivation you need.
Be sure to include this valuable resource on dumbbell quad exercises along with the subscription box you send.
- gain[z] box – 4.2 out of 5 rating -A monthly gift box filled with premium fitness items, such as, supplements, healthy snacks, fitness apparel, mobility products and more. Complete an athlete profile so that items tailored to your needs and preferences arrive each month. You selected a male or female box. The retail value of the items is double the cost of the box.
- Barbella Box – 4.4 out of 5 rating -A monthly box filled with premium fitness items exclusively selected for women. Items from both new and established crossfit brands and include fitness apparel, workout gear, fitness accessories, snacks, supplements, workout tips and more!
- Muscle_Box – 3.9 out of 5 rating – Each monthly box is based around a different theme and contains 7 or more items. Contents include gym apparel, healthy treats, fitness accessories and custom workouts designed by qualified trainers. Each box’s contents are valued at double the cost of the box.
- Super Gains Pack – 4.8 out of 5 rating – The ultimate monthly fitness box full of high quality products to keep you healthy and motivated whatever your fitness level. Each box contains carefully selected supplements, fitness apparel, gear, full-sized protein bars and more! The company is veteran-owned and provides options for men and women.
- YogaClub – 4.7 out of 5 rating – Each month you’ll received a box filled with premium athletic and athleisure gear that is equally at home in the gym or running errands. You can personalize your hand-selected items.
- WODBOM – 4.6 out of 5 rating – A monthly box curated to help you crush your METCON (metabolic conditioning) goals. Each box contains 5-7 products, such as lifting accessories, hand care, massage tools and mobility aids. Also, includes recovery aids such as, muscle rubs, supplements and hydration products. Included are name brand apparel, high protein snacks and healthy energy boosters.
- The Fit Boxx – Each box is curated specially for athletes by athletes, featuring the top CrossFit brands. Each box contains 5-8 premium fitness apparel products, fitness gear, accessories, nutrition and much more, including a vegan option.
- Her Fit Club – 4.5 out of 5 rating – A monthly box designed to help you kick-start your exercise routine or carry on strong with your existing routine. Choose from a Fitbox Fashion, Fitbox Beauty, Fitbox Move or Fitbox Premiere box. High-quality products such as, activewear, bath or body products, beauty products, fitness outfit, exercise equipment, spa products and more.
- My Athlete Box – 4.3 out of 5 rating – A subscription box focused on female fitness. Choose from the Slim Fit Package, the Core Box or the Badass Box. Boxes include apparel, CoreGains snacks, recipes, discounts, member-only workouts and surprises.
- The ENOM Box – 4.6 out of 5 rating – Each month receive a fresh new box customized based on a few questions you answer. Contains fresh gear, WOD accessories, healthy snacks and more.
- Fun Run Box – A monthly box to motivate, inspire and challenge you to keep running. Each box contains apparel, gear, goodies, a monthly challenge to motivate you, access to the exclusive running community and member only discounts.
More Subscription Box Ideas
- Best Subscription Boxes for Men
- Best Subscription Boxes for Older Women
- Creative Hobby Subscription Boxes
- Best Candy Subscription Boxes
- Birthday Subscription Boxes
- Subscription Boxes for College Students
Be sure to pin for later so you can always find this gift resource of fitness subscription box ideas.
Find all our best gift ideas for everyone on your list in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.