Make learning fun with this free Valentine’s Word Search printable. There are two different sheets that are perfect to keep kids (and adults) busy in February.
Word search activities are a perfect way to make learning a fun challenge that children and adults enjoy.
You can use a Valentine’s word search as a:
- Homeschooling activity
- Classroom activity
- Weekend or snow day activity
- Valentine’s party activity
- Car trip activity
- No screen time activity
How do you find words in a word search?
- Look over the list of words to familiarize yourself with them and know what words you’re looking for.
- You can begin by scanning the search area for any words that jump out at you.
- If you find a word, check the word list at the bottom of the sheet to make sure it’s one of the words you are searching for.
- When you find a word on the list, circle it and then mark it off the list at the bottom of the sheet.
- You can also search for words by scanning each row one by one for the listed words.
- And you can scan each column one after the other for each word.
- If you’re having difficulty finding a word, search for just two letters of the word. Look for a less common combination of letters, like repeated letters, such as tt or mm, or less frequently used letters, such as q, w, x, or y.
Valentine’s Word Search
This Valentine’s word search contains two different game sheets. You can download them both and print them immediately.
They contain the following words to find:
- Download your the Valentine’s free word search printable for your personal or classroom use.
- You’ll receive an email containing the free printable when you sign up for our free newsletter.
- You can then save the document to your computer or you can print it immediately from the opened document.
- You can print the word search sheets on your home printer right away.
More Valentine’s Activities
- Valentine’s Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine’s Matching Game
- Teacher Valentine Printable
- Vintage Valentine’s Gift Bags
- Fresh Strawberry Cookies
- Easy DIY Valentine’s Bag
- Recycled Blocks for Valentine’s Decor
- Red & White DIY Twine Balls
- Sharpie Dot Cup
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
More Word Search Printables
- Dr. Seuss Word Search
- Christmas Word Search
- Thanksgiving Word Search
- Halloween Word Search
- Free Summer Word Search Printables
- Dinosaur Word Search Printable
- Easter Word Search Printable
Be sure to pin so that you can find this Valentine’s Word Search every February when you need it.
For my favorite Valentine’s crafts, tips, printables and recipes, check out the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.