These free Girl Scout Cookie thank you cards can be printed immediately and given to thank every customer. There are cards that feature Juniors, Cadets and Seniors and they can also be used for Brownie troops.
These thank you cards come with five pages and each page has a unique design. They’re simple to print out and use in just minutes.
As the mother of two daughters who were both Girl Scouts, we’ve sold many, many boxes of cookies. I was even the cookie mom two years in a row. We picked up several tips to make selling Girl Scout cookies successful.
These five different adorable printable free Girl Scout cookie thank you cards are the most memorable and easy tip to make make your sales goals.
Best Way to Sell Girl Scout Cookies
- It’s always most effective to sell cookies in person. You can connect with people and they will be more likely to support you and your troop by buying cookies.
- Practice what to say.
- Be ready with the name of your favorite cookie. Some customers will ask you what you recommend.
- Practice what to say when someone says no.
- Know the prices of the cookies.
- Practice the math of purchasing different numbers of boxes and making change.
- Create a price chart, if you need.
- Whenever you hand a box of cookies to a customer, attach a thank you card, like the free printable Girl Scout cookie thank you cards below.
- Sell door-to-door in your neighborhood with a parent
- Contact family, friends and neighbors
- Set up a table at a local store.
- Always ask permission.
- Create signs and bring a table.
- Take cookies with you to sports practices and activities.
- Many people see the boxes of cookies and will want to purchase them right then.
- When you deliver a cookie order, be sure to let customers know if you have more cookies available. Because Girl Scout cookies are only available once a year, people often decide they’d like more than the original order.
Free Girl Scout Cookie Thank You Cards
When you attach these thank you cards to each sale, it lets customers know that you value them and their contribution. It’s a great way to build a relationship with customers that you can build on year after year.
Plus, it’s the courteous thing to do. And these printable free Girl Scout cookie thank you cards make it so very simple to do.
How to Print the Girl Scout Thank You Cards
- Sign up for our newsletter to get immediate access to these 5 free printable thank you cards.
- Once you sign up, it will direct you immediately to the thank you card pdf.
- Right click on the pdf. At that point you can save it to your computer to print later or print directly from the pdf.
- You can choose to print all five designs or select your favorite design and print only that page.
- You can print the cards on computer paper, but I recommend printing on heavier card stock paper. It holds up and presents better.
- Please only use these cards for your personal or troop’s use. Feel free to share the link to this post with other troop members or troops for their use.
How to Attach the Thank You Cards
- Use a paper cutter or pair of scissors to cut out each individual card.
- You can attach a card to each cookie order.
- With tape.
- Tied on with ribbon.
- Punch a hole in the card and then attach it with ribbon.
- Or you can hand a card to each customer.
- Scouts can write a personal thank you message on the back of the card, but it isn’t necessary.
- You can even include the link to my favorite Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise recipe.
Be sure to pin these free Girl Scout cookie thank you cards so you can find them every year for Girl Scout cookie sales and to share with friends and family.