Spread holiday cheer to children of all ages and adults with this festive I Spy Christmas printable. This free 5-page printable includes an answer key and is a fun activity perfect for the Christmas season.
I played the “I Spy with my little eye” game with all three of my children. It was always a great distraction for them while we were waiting (at the doctor’s office, while traveling, while waiting for a sibling … oh, so many different situations!).
We were also huge fans of the I Spy books with the beautiful spreads of color photos of many objects. This I SPY Christmas book of picture riddles was one my family’s favorites.
I wished I’d had these free printable I Spy Christmas sheets for my children. But no worries, I’ve been playing them myself this week and plan on pulling them out when the family is all together for Christmas.
Creative Ways to Use these I Spy Christmas Pages
There are lots of fun ways to incorporate these I Spy worksheets in your holiday season.
- Keep children occupied on Christmas Eve when anticipation is running high.
- Use with older adults as a holiday activity.
- Use as a Christmas activity at a holiday party to keep kids focused while the adults interact.
- Add to gift bags for neighbors and coworkers.
- Add holiday fun to a school party.
- Use as a gift tag on a wrapped gift of an I Spy book of picture riddles.
- Frame and hang as Christmas décor.
- Plan a family game night with family-style puzzles and games (see more tips for a holiday season family game night below).
- Bring out on Christmas morning after all the gifts are opened and kids are looking for another activity.
- Use to reduce family screen time during the holidays.
- Use in conjunction with a Christmas homeschool unit. These Christmas I Spy worksheets are appropriate for readers of all ages and can be used in conjunction with Christmas themed children’s books.
- Offer as a holiday themed activity in the school library.
- As an activity while children wait to see Santa in Santa’s workshop.
What makes a printable Christmas I Spy great?
- You can download and print these worksheets out right away.
- You can use them again and again.
- They help build visual discrimination as you search for the differences between images.
- They exercise your working memory.
- They help build focus and attention span through an engaging and fun activity.
- You can take them anywhere with you.
- They can be used year after year.
- They contribute to the fun and Christmas magic of the greatest time of year.
- Kids of all ages, including adults, enjoy I Spy games and benefit from them.
- They’re easy to incorporate into other Christmastime activities.
- A fun holiday activity to do together with younger children.
I Spy Christmas Printable
There are five unique I Spy worksheets, plus an answer key (yes, I’ve got you covered!).
- 10 different Christmas themed images
- 10 unique Santa Claus images
- 10 individual nativity story images
- 10 shiny ornament images
- A second page with 10 Christmas images, including a decorated Christmas tree
How to make this I Spy Christmas pdf step-by-step
What you need to make I Spy Christmas
- The free I Spy Christmas pdf – You’re promptly granted access to the printablewhen you sign up for our free newsletter.
Download the pdf of these I Spy Christmas sheets. You can access them in the email you receive when you sign up for our free newsletter.
You can print individual, selected I Spy sheets or all of them at once. You probably want to print multiple copies of the worksheets you choose. Your family will have so much fun, you’ll want to have more copies on hand.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
Looking for more I Spy games?
I Spy Printable – Dr. Seuss – A free 3-page I Spy printable Dr. Seuss game. Perfect for both kids and adults and for fun or in conjunction with a Dr. Seuss reading program.
I Spy Printable – Valentine’s – February celebrations are more fun with a free 3-page I Spy printable for Valentine’s. Download and print these game sheets right away for learning plus fun.
Other free printable Christmas activities you may have missed
- Free Printable Christmas Stocking Coloring Pages – Enjoy these 10 free Christmas stocking coloring pages to wind down during a busy holiday season and to keep kids happily occupied.
- Christmas Word Search – Free 4-page Christmas word search activity sheets. You can print these immediately and use them again and again for home or classroom use.
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt – Make the Christmas season even more fun with this free printable Christmas scavenger hunt. It comes with both indoor and outdoor game cards.
- Free Christmas Charades Printable – 18 free printable Christmas charades cards and additional ideas perfect for holiday gatherings and a family Christmas time tradition.
Be sure to pin this free I Spy Christmas printable so you can find this festive resource each and every year for your holiday season celebrations.
You can find all our best Christmas printable ideas in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.