Can you believe that the Christmas season is just around the corner? I don’t know whether to squeal with delight or in fear of all there is to do. I’m a big believer in the benefits of being organized. Staying organized reduces my stress level, saves me money and time, and increases the time and energy that I have to focus on family, friends and the reason for the season. I’m sharing my favorite free Christmas Planner printables so your Christmas season can be organized and happy this year, too.
All my adult life I’ve had a love-stress relationship with Christmas. I love the magic, generosity, love and warmth of Christmas. But, I also tend to stress out about how much there is that I want to and need to get done in a limited time. All this is at a time when I really want to be focused on the meaning of the season and on my family and friends, not on a very long To Do List and all the things that I forgot to plan for.
There are so many commitments we have (or think we have) during the Christmas season. They’re not bad things, it’s just that there are so many of them and there’s a limited amount of time.
- Celebrating the meaning of the season
- Donating and helping others
- Buying gifts
- Making gifts
- Wrapping gifts
- Decorating the house
- Decorating the tree
- Decorating outside
- Baking treats
- Packaging treats for parties and giving
- Planning parties
- Attending office parties
- Attending school parties
- Attending Christmas activities
- Watching Christmas shows & movies
- Reading Christmas books
- Spending time with friends
- Spending time with family
Using To Do Lists has always been my secret weapon to doing everything I want (and have) to do while still enjoying the important things about Christmas. This year, I’ve created printable Christmas planner checklists that I can use and you can download for your own use.
In these free printable Christmas Planner printables you’ll get:
- Christmas Goal Planner
- Set your personal goals for this Christmas season first. This makes it easier for you to set all your other priorities and your schedule.
- Purposeful Acts of Kindness Planner
- Putting others and helping others before any other Christmas plans, keeps the true meaning of Christmas in focus.
- Christmas Budget Planner
- There are so many things we’d all like to do for others and our families, but the reality is that we need to live within our budgets. Establish your budget for this Christmas season with this planner that is broken out into categories to make planning easier.
- Christmas Gift Planner
- Planning gifts for everyone on your list helps save you time and money and helps you find just the right gift for each person.
- Christmas DIY Gifts Planner
- I love making handmade gifts, but making them takes a bit of planning and time. Use this planner to make sure you get all your gift giving projects completed in time for Christmas.
- Christmas Card Planner
- It’s easy to get overwhelmed with cards, photos, newsletters and what you want to share. This planner helps you easily plan out exactly what you want to do this year.
- Christmas Card Tracker
- This planner helps you keep track of who sent you cards and who you sent cards to each year, complete with addresses and whether you sent a card, photo or both.
- Baking Planner
- Just like handmade gifts, homemade baked goods are a special treat, but take a bit of time and planning.
- Christmas Menu Planner
- Cooking on Christmas day doesn’t have to be daunting with this menu planner.
- Night Before Christmas Planner
- There are a lot to things we have to accomplish the night before Christmas and in the excitement and chaos, you don’t want to forget a single one.
- Christmas Day Planner
- Planning your must-do tasks for Christmas day allows you to focus on enjoying the magic of the day, while still accomplishing your must-do’s.
It contains 14 pages in 11 categories. You can print as many copies of each page as you need.
Grab these Christmas organizing labels and gift tags in my shop. You can print unlimited copies.
If you’d like to also print a free cover page and Christmas Activities Planner, sign up for the Organized 31 newsletter below.
Now is the perfect time to print out these free Christmas Planner printables and get organized so that you can enjoy this Christmas season with your family.