Christmas Tree Coloring Pages
There are many occassions when these coloring pages are the perfect answer:
- When children are restless because they have to wait.
- As a family activity.
- During a family or work Christmas party when you need activities to keep the kids occupied.
- During inclement weather days in December.
- At a children’s Christmas party.
- As part of a school party or free activity time.
- To help develop children’s fine motor skills.
- To turn off the electronics and do something creative.
- When you need a not-messy or need-adult-supervision activity.
I like having a stash of distract-the-kids activities to have during the busy and sometimes stressful holiday season. The excitement of the Christmas season can be overwhelming for both children and adults at times.
Having your go-to supply of activities can be a lifesaver. You’ll find a list of seven of my favorite go-to Christmas activities, my free 6-page Christmas Tree coloring page printable and five additional Christmas coloring page resources.
As the mother of three, a parent educator and professional organizer, I understand that Christmas with children can be both challenging and joyful.
You may find these resources I created helpful:
- How to Toddler Proof a Christmas Tree
- Organized Christmas Morning Ideas
- Free 14-page Christmas Planner
Free Christmas Tree Coloring Page Printable
This printable contains six pages of different styles of Christmas trees. Some are simple designs and some are more detailed.
You can use the simple designs to stimulate creativity by adding ornaments, lights and other embellishments.
When coloring with your child, remember, there’s no wrong way to color. Encourage creativity and the joy of coloring. Perfectionism is not the goal. Enjoying the activity, developing fine motor skills and expressing artistic creativity is.
How to Print the Christmas Tree Coloring Pages
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get the 6-page free Christmas Tree Coloring Pages pdf immediately.
- Once you sign up, click the button at the top of the page and you can download your printable.
- Once you click the button, it will open the pdf.
- Right click on the document and either print directly from there or
- Download the document to your computer and then print it.
- Print all or individual coloring pages on your printer.
- You can print on regular computer paper or choose to use heavier paper for a better coloring experience, especially for younger children.
- 20 lb paper, 24 lb paper and up to 28 lb paper is best for coloring
- Choose heavier paper for younger children, those who color with heavier pressure or sharper coloring instruments.
- You can use these coloring pages as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use.
More Christmas Coloring Pages
- Christmas Tree Coloring Pages by Life Is Sweeter By Design
- Nutcracker Coloring Pages by Wondermom Wannabe
- Snowman Coloring Pages by Life Is Sweeter By Design
- Elf Coloring Pages by Life Is Sweeter By Design
- Santa Coloring Pages by Life Is Sweeter By Design
More Printable Christmas Activities
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Hallmark Christmas Movies Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Word Search
- Reading Challenge for the Holidays
- Best Family Christmas Movies
- Christmas Memory Matching Game
- Free Christmas Printables Activity
- Christmas Craft for Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Christmas Stocking Coloring Pages
Be sure to pin this Christmas Tree coloring pages resources so you can find it every Christmas season when you need it.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.