I’m excited to be participating in the It’s All Greek to Me Anniversary Tour and sharing a simple and delicious Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing that’s perfect for salads, marinades and more. And it’s a clean eating recipe, too!
I was able to review the It’s All Greek to Me Cookbook several months ago. As we’ve tried recipes from the cookbook, my family has found that we lo-ove Greek food. Opa! Two of our favorite recipes are the Spanakopita Spinach Feta Pie and the Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing.
You can whip this Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing up in minutes, which is great because we’re making it often in our home.
I love that this Greek Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing is a clean eating recipe. My family started moving towards clean(er) eating about two years ago. I look for ways to reduce the additives in our food. There’s more than enough junk in our world, I don’t need to add it into our diet and foods, too.
Clean Eating Greek Lemon Olive Oil Salad Dressing
An easy way to start clean eating is to start with your salad dressings. It just makes sense to put a clean eating dressing on your naturally clean eating salad. And making this dressing only takes minutes, so it’s an easy ways to start cleaning up your food.
The dressing is so light and fresh tasting. It was delicious on a salad. We’ve also used it as a wonderful marinade for steak and chicken.
And it would also be amazing drizzled over fresh veggies as a snack.
Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing Clean Eating Recipe
- 4 to 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons), depending on how tangy you like it
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic (if using). Then very slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly to emulsify. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Now that Spring is here, this Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing is perfect for so many meals. Check out the other delicious recipes from It’s All Greek to Me.
More Clean Eating Recipes and Tips:
- Clean Eating Granola Recipes
- Clean Eating Greek Lemon Chicken
- Tips for How to Begin Clean Eating
- Homemade Chili Spice – Clean Eating
- Clean Eating Menu Planning Tips
- Clean Eating Food Storage Tips
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.