These 18 Halloween coloring pages free printables are ideal for kids of all ages or adults. If you know someone who enjoys coloring fun, these themed coloring pages are for you. You can download and use them right away.
I’ve always enjoyed coloring. I enjoyed it throughout my childhood and I still find it relaxing now as an adult. I especially enjoyed coloring with my children and we had lots of fun as a parent-child activity. There are so many benefits to coloring:
- Develops fine motor skills
- Is fun
- Develops color recognition skills
- Works and extends attention span
- Develops hand eye coordination
- Is relaxing
- Develops artistic skills
- Develops task focus
How to Use these Halloween Coloring Pages
- After-school or weekend fun
- School Halloween parties activity
- In conjunction with a Halloween lesson or book
- To keep excited kids distracted before trick or treating time
- Include in neighbor “You’ve Been Boo’d” gift with Halloween decor, candy corn and other Halloween season favorites
- Handout with crayons to trick or treaters
- Rainy day activity for October
- Kids’ activity at a neighborhood Halloween party
- As part of a social studies homeschooling unit
- A fun activity for family members, including younger kids
There are simple images for younger children and more intricate designs for older children and adults. There are also cute happy Halloween coloring images and creepier ones, so there’s something for everyone’s interests.
Halloween Coloring Pages Free Printable
These Halloween coloring pictures contain the following images:
- Pumpkin coloring pages
- A spooky spirit
- A cute witch coloring page
- Scary witches items like, a potion, cauldron and broom
- A bat
- Trick or treating children
- A spooky house or haunted mansion
- A pumpkin head wearing a witch’s hat
- Cute ghosts and spooky ghosts
- A vampire
- A mummy
- A scarecrow
- A jack o’lantern
What you need to make this collection of free Halloween coloring pages
- The free pdf you can find below
- A printer
- Printer paper or use coloring paper like is used in adult coloring books for a better experience
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the printable?
Fill in the form when you sign up for our free newsletter. When you submit the form, you will promptly be sent an email from Organized 31 with the pdf for the coloring pages. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolved any problems.
The pdf usually opens right up when you tap the pdf in the email. When that happens, simply right tap on the pdf and either print or save the document to your device. If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
You can print this printable pdf as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use. Please do not share the file with family, friends or coworkers. Please do share the link to this post so they can access their own copy of the printable. All printables are copyrighted.
Looking for more free Halloween printables?
Halloween Trivia Questions – These free 35 Halloween Trivia Questions and answer cards are perfect for a party, to add to a lunchbox or as a family dinner activity.
Other free coloring pages you may have missed
100+ Free Coloring Pages – Take advantage of this comprehensive resource of more than 100 free printable coloring pages. You can print these coloring sheets for kids of all ages right away, grab your favorite crayons or color pencils and get to coloring.
Be sure to pin these Halloween coloring pages free printable so you can find them every October in the future for Halloween fun.
You can find all our best Halloween ideas in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.