My children always loved coloring special holiday themed coloring sheets. The Christmas themed images add to the magic of the Christmas season. I always appreciated having an extra activity as backup for when we needed a distraction.
Christmas Stocking Coloring Pages
Ways to use these Christmas stocking coloring sheets
- As a Christmas Eve activity
- During a classroom party
- To give to grandma and grandpa
- To attach to gifts to family and friends
- To send to seniors at your local nursing home
- To mail to deployed troops
- To keep kids of all ages occupied during holiday travel
- As a family activity each evening during the Christmas season
- As a gift when given with crayons or colored pencils
- As an activity for younger children who have already finished their homework during study time
- As a gift on an Advent calendar
What makes these cute Christmas stocking coloring pages great
- They’re free coloring pages.
- You can print them out immediately.
- You can print as many copies as you’d like.
- There’s a mix of simple designs and more complicated ones.
- You can use crayons, colored pencils, watercolor paint or chalk to color the images.
- They’re a great activity for adults and kids of all ages.
- Coloring is a great way to unwind during a busy holiday season.
- Save them this year and they can be used year after year in the future.
How to make these Christmas stocking coloring pages
Download the pdf of these free stocking coloring sheets. You can access them when you sign up for our free newsletter. Additionally, you’ll gain access to 150+ printable resources in the VIP Resource Library.
You can select all 10 coloring pages or just specific pages to print. You can print these designs out on regular printer paper or you can choose better quality coloring paper you can use with your printer. Art paper makes the coloring experience more enjoyable and results in a work of art that’s worth keeping.
You can choose to print these coloring pages in greyscale to save printer ink, if you’d like.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the free printable Halloween scavenger hunt?
Fill in the form above. When you submit the form, you will immediately be sent an email from Organized 31 with a link to the VIP Resources Library, including detailed instructions on how to access your printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolve any problems.
How do I print the pdf file?
The pdf usually opens right up when you click on the link in the VIP Resources Library. When that happens, simply right click on the pdf and either print or save the document to your device.
If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
You can print these pdf files as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use. All printables are copyrighted.
More Christmas Coloring Pages
Santa Coloring Pages – Make the holiday even more fun with 10 free Santa coloring pages. There are both simple and detailed images for a range of coloring skills. Perfect for keeping kids happily entertained.
Christmas Tree Coloring Pages – These six free Christmas tree coloring pages are perfect for children and adults of all ages. You can download and print them immediately for Christmas fun.
More Printable Christmas Activities
Rudolph Puppets – Christmas craft for kids to go with the nostalgic Rudolph movie. Free template to make 8 favorite characters as puppets or decorations.
Pin these free Christmas stocking coloring pages right now so you can find it each Christmas year after year.
Find all our best Christmas ideas in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.