Nothing says Halloween party like a frothy witches’ brew punch. It also work perfectly with a variety of other situations. This is one recipe that you’ll turn to again and again because it’s so easy to make and always wows.
It’s also super easy to make this witches’ brew in either an adult version or a non-alcohol version.
When Witches’ Brew is the Perfect Punch
- Halloween party
- The alcoholic version for adults
- The not alcoholic version for Halloween drinks for kids
- You can serve the witches’ brew in clear glasses with jack o’lantern faces to look like orange pumpkin jack o’lanterns
- After-school treat
- With your Halloween dinner
- For a school Halloween party
- For a Trunk n’ Treating event
- For a sport’s team with orange as a team color
- For a kids’ birthday party
Serving this witches brew or any Halloween witch’s potion drink deserves the perfect glass.
- Drink Up Witches glass, with hat
- Drink Up Witches glass, with witch on broomstick and gold text
- Witches Wine Glass
- Bad Witch Good Witch Glass
- Jack O’Lantern Stemless Wine Glass Set
- Skeleton Hand Party Glasses Set
- Science Beaker Drinking Glasses Set
- Glass Beer Mugs, Set of 4
You can go all out with your Halloween party with these easy to make Halloween-themed drinks and treats.
Halloween-themed Food and Drinks
- Green Apple Jolly Rancher Cocktail, in both adult and kids’ versions
- Halloween Graveyard Treat
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treats Spell Books
- Monster Eye Cookies
- Witches Fingers
Halloween Ideas, Decorations and Crafts
Check out my entire collection of tutorials for Halloween decorations, crafts, party ideas, recipes and more.
Witches Brew Recipe
- Vanilla Ice Cream, Choose quality vanilla bean ice cream for the adult version
- Orange Soda
- Pinot Grigio Wine
- Sparkling Water or Clear Soda for the non-alcoholic version
You can serve witches brew in any cup, but serving it in a clear glass or cup showcases the fun witchy-ness of witches brew.
Pour 1 cup orange soda and 1/3 cup pinot grigio or non-alcoholic substitution into a glass.
Add a scoop of ice cream to the glass. The carbonation and ice cream will create a witchy and delicious froth.
Add a cute smoothie straw and serve immediately.
- The ratio of pinot grigio or substitute to orange soda is 1 to 3, so you can adapt witches’ brew to any size glass or cup.
- You can also make witches brew in a punch bowl.
- To make this witches brew more orange flavored, use orange sherbet in place of vanilla ice cream.
Witches’ brew is best served fresh, so make and serve individually or in small batches.
- 2-liter Orange Soda
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio Wine (for the adult version)
- 2-liter Sparkling Water or Clear Soda (for the non-alcoholic version)
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (or orange sherbet)
- Pour 1 cup orange soda and 1/3 cup wine or non-alcoholic substitute) into glass.
- Add a scoop, approximately 1/3 cup, vanilla ice cream or sherbet.
Pin for later when you really need to remember how to make witches’ brew punch, either the naughty or the not naughty version.