Make problem solving fun with these 4 dinosaur printable mazes, plus the answer key. Whether you love dinosaurs or a fun maze, these free printables are for you and you can print them right away. Includes easy mazes and increasing levels of difficulty.
I always enjoyed doing mazes as a child and even still enjoy working on maze pages as an adult. My son was a huge dinosaur fan who really liked dinosaur kids mazes when he was younger. Creating these dinosaur maze worksheets was lots of fun for me and I know these printable mazes will be just as much fun for both younger kids and older kids. If your child loves dinosaurs as much as mine, you should check out these Best Dinosaur Gifts.
What are the benefits of maze worksheets?
Completing maze worksheets can be enjoyable and encourage important skills for kids of all ages and adults.
- Develop fine motor skills – Using a pencil to draw the path through the maze can help anyone, but particularly younger kids, exercise the muscles in their fingers and hands.
- Problem solving – Different levels of difficulty help people of all abilities work on their thinking processes. Finding different mazes helps older kids engage with practicing these skills as they tackle more difficult educational activities.
- Encourage attention span – Focusing on completing mazes helps extend attention span and focus.
- Sense of accomplishment – We all enjoy the joy of successfully completing a puzzle.
- Fun – Never underestimate the benefit of engaging in a fun activity. And a fun learning activity is a big win-win.
Dinosaur Printable Mazes
The goal of these kids’ worksheets to help the dinosaurs find their way through the maze to the exit on the other side and whatever is there for them, like a palm tree or a cute dinosaur mom just waiting for her baby dino.
What you need to print these dinosaur printables
You’ll find the free printable free dinosaur mazes farther down in the article below the double green lines.
- Printable dinosaur themed sheets like these free dinosaur mazes.
- A home printer – or you can choose to take them to an office supplies store to print.
- Computer paper – or consider using slightly heavier card stock paper that will hold up better to drawing and erasures as the child works through solving the dinosaur mazes.
- A pencil and eraser
- A table or clipboard
How to print out these dinosaur worksheets
- Access the free dinosaur printable mazes when you sign up for our free newsletter.
- The dinosaur printable pdf will be sent to you in an email after.
- Open the pdf
- You can print directly from there
- Or you can save the pdf to your device and then print the dinosaur activities
What makes dinosaur printables a great choice?
- Dinosaur activities are an easy way to keep kids occupied, happy and even learning.
- You can print them out immediately.
- You can print them again and again as you need them.
- They’re a great way to build on a child’s interest in dinosaurs to encourage the development of other skills.
- You can use them to supplement a homeschool lesson or school educational activities.
- You can use them on a rainy day.
- You can take them on a trip.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the free printable dinosaur maze?
Fill in the form above. When you submit the form, you quickly be sent an email with the free dinosaur mazes printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolve any problems.
How do I print the pdf file?
If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
I’m worried about wasting printer ink – what can I do?
Most printers offer you the option to print in greyscale which is in black and white.
You can also look for the option to print in draft or economy mode. This usually means that the sheet is printed out with less ink. It still looks great and is a good way to print in color but use less ink.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
You can print these pdf files as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use. Please do not share the file with family, friends or coworkers. Please do share the link to this post so they can access their own copy of the printable. All printables are copyrighted.
- Dinosaur Coloring Pages – 6 free dinosaur coloring pages
- Dinosaur Bingo Printable – a free fun activity from Wondermom Wannabe
- Dinosaur Craft – a dinosaur fun craft with popsicle sticks from Books and Giggles
- Dinosaur Word Search – a free dinosaur word puzzle from Wondermom Wannabe
Looking for more printable activities?
- Free Printable Coloring Pages – 90+ fun coloring sheets, including printable dinosaur coloring pages
- Big Bundle of Scavenger Hunts – 20 different scavenger hunts with a total of 80 game sheets
- Scavenger Hunt Ideas – 24+ free scavenger hunt games with a wide range of themes
- Word Search Sheets – 10+ free word search activities with different themes
Printable Ideas for Kids
- Reading Log Printable – 7 different colorful worksheets to encourage reading
- Reading Challenge for the Holidays – a free 3-log to support reading with a holiday theme
- Morning Routine Charts – 10 of the best charts to get your child organized and teach responsibility
Be sure to pin these dinosaur printable mazes so you can always find them when you need a fun educational activity.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.