Kids of all ages enjoy coloring and these free Christmas ornament coloring pages are a fun way to celebrate the Christmas season. These 14 holiday coloring pages are free and can be downloaded right away. They’re filled with unique ornaments and different designs so adults enjoy coloring them, too.
I’ve always enjoyed coloring. It’s relaxing and creative and doesn’t require special equipment. I also enjoyed coloring with my children and we would often spend time together coloring. These are precious memories.
Creative Ways to Use these free printable Christmas ornament coloring pages
- A classroom or after school activity during the holiday season.
- Use as festive and one-of-a-kind Christmas wrapping paper.
- Use as a travel activity for long holiday trips.
- Wrapped with crayons or colored pencils and given as an Advent calendar or Christmas stocking gift.
- Hand out when you go singing Christmas carols in your neighborhood to spread holiday cheer.
- Use as gift tags.
- Send to nursing homes to share the holiday spirit.
- Send to deployed troops with a care package.
- As a party activity at a holiday or Christmas party.
- Color, frame and use as Christmas decorations.
- Color the ornaments, cut them out, add string or ribbon and hang on your tree as Christmas tree ornaments.
- Or decorate a small tree with these paper ornaments, candy canes and Christmas lights. Give it to an older neighbor or friend who can’t put up their own tree. It’s a beautiful way to teach children about sharing Christmas spirit.
- Add to gift bags for neighbors with pack of colored pencils or crayons as part of Christmas angels gifts.
- Use the colored images to create Christmas cards. This is a particularly good activity for older kids.
- Have children color their choice of these Merry Christmas coloring pages on Christmas Eve to leave for Santa with a plate of cookies.
What makes Christmas ornament coloring pages great?
- Coloring is a relaxing activity that helps build fine motor skills.
- Coloring helps with color recognition. You can talk about colors and color names while coloring with younger children.
- You can take the printable Christmas coloring pictures with you wherever you go.
- They’re enjoyed by children of all ages.
- Coloring is a great way to spend quality family time together during the busy holiday season.
- You can engage children for a long time coloring which helps build attention span.
- These free printable Christmas ornaments can be used again and again for creative fun.
- After completing these holiday coloring pages, have children turn over the page and create their own designs.
Christmas Ornament Coloring Pages
What you need to make Christmas ornament coloring pages
- The downloadable pdf – You simply have to sign up for our free newsletter to gain access to the free ornament coloring pages and 150+ additional free printable resources.
- Computer paper or better quality coloring paper you can use with your printer. Art paper makes the coloring experience more enjoyable and results in a work of art.
How to make these Christmas ornament coloring pages
Download the printable pdf of these Christmas coloring pages.
You can choose to print all 14 coloring sheets or select specific pages to print. You can choose to print in greyscale and draft to save printer ink.
Take my word for it, you’ll want to print extra copies.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the printable?
When you submit the form above, you will immediately be sent an email from Organized 31 with a link to the VIP Resources Library, including detailed instructions on how to access your printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolve any problems.
The pdf should open right up when you click on the link in the VIP Resources Library. When that happens, simply right click on the pdf and either print or save the document to your device. If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
Are there restrictions on the use of these coloring pages?
You can print this printable pdf as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom non-commercial use.
Looking for more Christmas coloring sheets?
Christmas Stocking Coloring Pages – Enjoy these 10 free Christmas stocking coloring pages to wind down during a busy holiday season and to keep kids happily occupied.
Reindeer Coloring Pages – 18 free reindeer coloring pages are appropriate for both children and adults and can be downloaded and printed right away for the holidays.
Santa Coloring Pages – Make the holiday even more fun with 10 free Santa coloring pages. There are both simple and detailed images for a range of coloring skills. Perfect for keeping kids happily entertained.
Other Christmas activities you may have missed
- Christmas Memory Matching Game – 96 different free printable Christmas Memory Matching Game cards. Design the game as you’d like and create fun traditions & memories.
- Christmas Word Search – Free 4-page Christmas word search activity sheets. You can print these immediately and use them again and again for home or classroom use.
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt – Make the Christmas season even more fun with this free printable Christmas scavenger hunt. It comes with both indoor and outdoor game cards.
- You can find more Merry Christmas coloring pages, activities, crafts and more in this collection of Simple Christmas Ideas.
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable – Have fun at your next Christmas meal or holiday party with these free paper placemats Christmas printable activity and coloring sheets.
Be sure to pin these Christmas ornament coloring pages because you’ll want to be able to easily find them every holiday season.
You can find all our best Christmas coloring pages and Christmas activities in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.