Make your holiday party or next Christmas dinner more fun with this free paper placements Christmas printable. The four activity pages will entertain children ages 2 to 10. Older kids and adults who enjoy coloring will also find these Christmas activity placemats fun.
Paper placemats are fun for kids and for adults. Let’s be honest, I’m just as excited as the kids are when a restaurant provides coloring paper and crayons for the table.
What makes paper placemats for Christmas great?
- Makes a holiday meal even more fun for kids with themed holiday placemats.
- Coloring is a great activity to build fine motor skills.
- Dress up the holiday table with colorful Christmas placemats as part of the table settings.
- They’re a great way to keep children happily occupied during a meal.
- These Christmas coloring placemats are perfect for a Christmas party.
- Family party
- Classroom party
- Neighborhood holiday party
- Use these as a holiday activity sheet to keep children engaged.
- During travel
- On Christmas Eve when kids are having a difficult time waiting
- In conjunction with a holiday homeschooling lesson
- Use as a family time activity during the holiday season.
- Give as an Advent calendar gift with a new box of crayons or colored pencils.
- Hang them up as Christmas decorations.
- Make regular weekday meals special occasions during the Merry Christmas season.
Paper Placemats Christmas Printables
These Christmas paper placemats are Nativity themed and include images of:
- The Nativity stable in 3 different styles
- The 3 wisemen
- A camel and a sheep
- A birthday cake and gift box
They’re entertaining for children ages 2 – 10 and can also be fun for anyone who enjoys coloring.
These Christmas placemat printables include:
- Coloring activities
- Dot to dot activities
- Counting activities
- Word Scrambles
- Tic Tac Toe game boards
- And more
How to make printable paper placemats for Christmas step-by-step
Download the pdf of these free paper placemats for Christmas activity sheets. You can access them when you sign up for our free newsletter. The activity placemats will be sent to you in your welcome email.
You can select to print all 6 pages or just specific pages. You can print these designs out on regular printer paper or you can choose better quality coloring paper you can use with your printer. Art paper makes the coloring experience more enjoyable and can make this an extra special Christmas party activity.
You can print these coloring pages in greyscale to save printer ink, if you’d like.
I recommend you print out extra copies because they’ll be so popular that you’ll need to have backup copies on hand.
You can laminate these sheets to make reusable table mats for meal after meal during the Christmas season.
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the paper placemats Christmas printable?
Fill in the form. When you submit the form, you will promptly be sent an email from Organized 31 with the printable pdf. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolve any problems.
How can I use the printable (what restrictions are there on use)?
Looking for more free Christmas printables?
Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers – 48 free printable holiday trivia questions & answers cards & 12 extra questions for immediately play. Includes Christmas, Hanukkah & Kwanzaa questions, plus 23 idea starters to write your own trivia questions.
Other Christmas ideas for families you may have missed
Rudolph Puppets – Christmas craft for kids to go with the nostalgic Rudolph movie. Free template to make 8 favorite characters as puppets or decorations.
Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths – These mini rustic Christmas wreaths are easy to make in 15 minutes. They’re perfect as tree, package or gift decorations. Great kids’ activity craft.
Be sure to pin this paper placemats Christmas printable resource so you can easily find it each holiday season.
You can find all our best Christmas ideas in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.