Make your football game watching or party even more fun with this free printable football game scavenger hunt. It’s perfect for watching the big game with family or friends and is appropriate for adults or kids. You can even make it a bit more competitive by offering a prize to the winner.
Football Game Scavenger Hunt
When to Play the Football Game Scavenger Hunt
- Watching the Super Bowl
- Hosting a football party
- Watching any football game with friends
- Watching football with kids
- A football-themed birthday party
- Any football-themed watch party
- Watching football in person with kids
How to Play the Football Game Scavenger Hunt
Players can play individually or as teams. If you have young children playing, it’s helpful to pair them with older children or an adult.
The football game scavenger hunt game boards contain some items that require football knowledge. You can:
- Pair more knowledgeable players with novices
- Have someone explain each of the different types of plays listed on the game boards
- Have someone call out different plays during the game so that players can listen for the plays listed on their game cards
You can require all items on the game board be found to win or you can play this football scavenger hunt game similar to playing bingo. This would require players to find all items in a row or column to win. You can also call the winner based on who finds the most items in a predetermined amount of time
You may want to establish a judge to determine if items found by players qualify as matching the items on the game boards. You can identify a single judge or have all players vote on contested items.
You can play for bragging rights or provide a prize for the winner. My family likes to play for bragging rights, so don’t underestimate the fun of just playing the football game scavenger hunt just for playing the game.
How to Print the Football Game Scavenger Hunt
- Click on the link above
- Right click on the pdf
- Save the pdf
You can print as many copies of the games boards as you’d like for your personal use. Please share the link to this post with friends who would like their own copies of these football game scavenger hunt game boards.
Print copies of the game boards on your home printer or take the file to an office supply store to be printed. It can be quicker and cost effective to pint the game boards at the store if you’ll be printing a lot of them.
You can print the football game scavenger hunt game boards on regular computer paper, but I prefer to use heavier card stock paper because it holds up better to the excitement of an exciting football game scavenger hunt.
You may want to consider laminating the game boards so that you can use them again and again. If football watching is a big party of your family, the football game scavenger hunt will be such a hit that you’ll find you’ll be playing the game over and over again.
More Free Football Games & Scavenger Hunts
- Football Bingo from Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Fall Scavenger Hunt
- 17+ Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Football Party Ideas
- Football Couchgate Party Ideas
- DIY Football Fan Gift Envelope
- Easy Buffalo Dip for Game Day
- Easy-to-Make Salsa
- Tips to Tailgate with Your Car and Family
- Easy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
- Hot Wings with Cheesy Cool Dip
Pin for later so that you can find this football game scavenger hunt printable for a party, the Super Bowl or any football game watching event.