Free Superhero Coloring Pages
This post may contain affiliate links provided for your convenience. We earn commissions if you shop through the links on this page. I am also an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases Read my full disclosure policy.
Kids of all ages love coloring and will be excited about these free superhero coloring pages. Coloring is a wonderful creative activity that also strengthens fine motor skills, focus and attention span.
I’ve collected 16 free superhero coloring pages, including printable female superhero coloring pages, that you can print out immediately.
How to Print Coloring Pages
Most online coloring pages are avaliable as a pdf document. When you click on the link it should open the pdf in another window.
You can then right click on the pdf and choose to print the pages or save them to your computer.
If you choose to print them, you can often print on the draft setting to save ink. You can also select the pages you want to print if you don’t want them all.
Before you print be sure to make sure that the page size and orientation are correct. And then choose how many copies you want to print and click the print button.
You can print on regular computer printer paper if your child is going to color with crayons or colored pencils.
If you want to use markers, I recommend heavier card stock paper so that the marker ink doesn’t bleed through the paper. The card stock paper is also a good idea if your child colors with excessive pressure or enthusiasm.
You can also consider whether watercolor paper will fit in your specific printer if you choose to use watercolor paints. You need the special watercolor paper if you’re choosing to use watercolor paints. Since this paper most often comes in pads, it’s a bit trickier, depending on your printer, than standard printer paper or card stock.
Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Get your free superhero coloring pages when you sign up for our free newsletter. You will promptly be sent an email with the coloring sheets.
- Once the free superhero coloring book pdf opens, right click on it and save it to your computer.
- You can then print it on your printer.
- To save ink, you can print it on draft mode since it will be colored.
There 16 free coloring pages can be printed and used again and again for your personal use.
Here are 12+ additional free superhero coloring pages:
- Bat Hero 1
- Bat Hero 2
- LEGO Bat Hero
Female Super Hero
- Spider Hero 1
- Spider Hero 2
- LEGO Spider Hero
Super Hero Man
Captain Super Hero
These free superhero coloring pages are perfect for:
- Long car trips
- A superhero birthday party activity
- Rain day activities
- To develop fine motor skills
- As a quiet activity for in church or visiting grandparents
- A no-more-screen-time activity
- Parent and child activity time
More Superhero Activities
- Superhero Games and Activities
- DIY Superhero Repurposed Blocks – An afternoon craft project using upcycled wood blacks, craft paint and permanent markers.
- Upcycled Comic Book Can – A great kid’s craft using a recycled can and comic book pages. Perfect for kids ages 10 and up or for younger children with adult assistance.
- DIY Avenger Clipboard – Makes a great gift for your favorite superhero fan.
- Upcycled Comic Book Clementine Crate – Create an organizing bin for your child or superhero fan.
- DIY Rocket Raccoon Bag – A great project for beginning hand-sewing skills. The bag can be used for gift giving and as an organizing bin.
- Superhero Coasters – A perfect project for beginning machine sewing skills. Makes a fun gift.
- Duct Tape Superhero Envelope – A fun afternoon kid’s project that can be customized by the choice of superhero.
- Captain America Cupcakes – A tasty family baking project. Perfect for a birthday party or any party.
Be sure to pin for later, so you can always find this free superhero coloring pages resource.
Find all our best kids’ activities, games, and printables in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.