I remember when my son was in elementary school and he found out that while Valentine’s Day is a holiday, it’s not a no-school-day kind of holiday. He was crushed and was indignant for a couple of years.
I always looked for ways to make Valentine’s more fun and celebrate it in a variety of ways. Free Valentine’s Day printable games were always some of my favorite ways to make February and Valentine’s Day more of a celebration.
Let’s be honest – I Spy printables are fun for adults, too. It’s a great activity for fun and as a brain activity for adults. It can be particular helpful for brain exercise for older adults. The colorful Valentine’s I Spy theme makes it visually engaging and just doggone fun.
How to Play an I Spy Printable for Valentine’s
- An I Spy game can be played by children ages three and up, depending on the difficulty of the I Spy printable.
- Each I Spy sheet has a list of items to find and a search area with many different items in an image.
- The player searches for all of each different item.
- Write down the number of each item found.
- The player can play against himself.
- Or she can play against another player with the same I Spy game sheet to see who finds all the items first.
I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
This free printable pdf contains three different game sheets.
How to Print the Valentine’s I Spy Game
- Get your free copy of the 3-page I Spy printable for Valentine’s by clicking on the link in the Resource Library.
- When the pdf document opens, you can right click on the pdf and:
- Then save the document on your computer.
- Or you can print it immediately from this point.
- You can choose to print all three pages or just one at a time.
- You can print as many copies as you’d like for your own personal or classroom use.
Valentine’s game printables are great for:
- After-school activity
- Weekend activity
- Family activity
- Replacement for screen time
- Classroom Valentine’s party activity
- Homeschooling activity for February
More Valentine’s Printables
- Valentine’s Finger Puppets from Wondermom Wannabe
- Valentine’s Day Color Pages from Life is Sweeter By Design
More Valentine’s Activities and Recipes
- Valentine’s Printable
- Vintage Valentine’s Gift Bags
- How to Make a Care Package for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Care Packages for College Students
- Fresh Strawberry Cookies
- Easy Valentine’s Bag
- How to Use a Sharpie on Glass for Gift
- Recycled Blocks for Valentine’s Day
- DIY Twine Balls
Be sure to pin so you can find this free I Spy game printable for Valentine’s every February.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.