I remember when my son was in elementary school and he found out that while Valentine’s Day is a holiday, it’s not a no-school-day kind of holiday. He was crushed and was indignant for a couple of years.
I always looked for ways to make Valentine’s more fun and celebrate it in a variety of ways. Free Valentine’s Day printable games were always some of my favorite ways to make February and Valentine’s Day more of a celebration.
Let’s be honest – I Spy printables are fun for adults, too. It’s a great activity for fun and as a brain activity for adults. It can be particular helpful for brain exercise for older adults. The colorful Valentine’s I Spy theme makes it visually engaging and just doggone fun.
How to Play an I Spy Printable for Valentine’s
- An I Spy game can be played by children ages three and up, depending on the difficulty of the I Spy printable.
- Each I Spy sheet has a list of items to find and a search area with many different items in an image.
- The player searches for all of each different item.
- Write down the number of each item found.
- The player can play against himself.
- Or she can play against another player with the same I Spy game sheet to see who finds all the items first.
I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
This free printable pdf contains three different game sheets.
How to Print the Valentine’s I Spy Game
- Download your own copy of these free I Spy printable for Valentine’s by signing up for our free weekly newsletter. You’ll receive an email containing the printable pdf promptly after signing up.
- Print the pages on regular printer paper or choose heavier card stock paper.
- You can select all 3 pages or just specific pages to print.
- To save on printer ink, adjust the printer settings to print on the draft setting.
- Tip – print extra copies because this game is so much fun everyone will want to play over and over again.
Valentine’s game printables are great for:
- After-school activity
- Weekend activity
- Family activity
- Replacement for screen time
- Classroom Valentine’s party activity
- Homeschooling activity for February
More Valentine’s Printables
- Valentine’s Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine’s Memory Matching Game
- Valentine’s Word Search
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
More Valentine’s Activities and Recipes
Valentine’s Care Packages for College Students – Show your affection and love by sending Valentine’s Day Care Packages for College Students. Fill the care package with sweet, warm and loving treats and notes.
Sharpie Heart Dotted Cup – Make this easy Sharpie dotted cup to give as a gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or any other occasion. A great DIY handmade gift.
Be sure to pin so you can find this free I Spy game printable for Valentine’s every February.
You can find all our best Valentine’s Day ideas in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.