Use this list of meals for dinner template to make your meal planning easy and more comprehensive. This free 10-page printable is the key to organize your collection of favorite dinner recipes and incorporate them in your menu planning.
Meal planning is a time and money-saving tool that also reduces chaos in your day-to-day life. As the busy mother of a family of five, I highly recommend meal planning. Highly!
I was raised by a mom that meal planned a month in advance (and only shopped twice a month!). Add that to my inclination to plan and organize and I’ve created a meal planning process that works great for my family and will work for anyone.
- Family Meal Planning – Find your family’s favorite and not so favorite meals to help you in your planning.
- Monthly Meal Planner – This free printable planner allows you to meal plan months in advance and then reuse the plans over and over again.
List of Meals for Dinner Template
Having all your favorite recipes organized by categories in lists of meals for dinner makes is a snap to select meals to plan variety and seasonal meals in your meal plans. Meal planning becomes a simple step-by-step process.
How to Print the List of Meals for Dinner Pdf
- Get your free copy of the List of Meals for Dinner sheets when you sign up for our free newsletter.
- You’ll promptly receive an email with a pdf of the worksheets after you sign up.
- Right click on the image that opens once you click the pdf link.
- Save the pdf to your computer.
- Print on regular computer paper or heavier card stock paper.
- Place the printable sheets in your recipe binder.
- Using page protectors help the lists last longer.
How to Use the List of Meals for Dinner Templates
- Gather your favorite recipes.
- Also, keep track of meal requests and new recipes as they arise in the future.
- Add the name of the recipe pn the appropriate category sheet.
- When you do your meal planning, use this List of Meals for Dinner resource to make sure that you plan a variety of meals and a balance of meals that your family members like and don’t like.
- If you use the Monthly Meal Planner, you can plan 3 – 6 months in an afternoon and the never have to plan again. Yea! You simply rotate through your monthly meal plans over and over again.
What’s for Dinner Meal Planner – For less than $2/week, you’ll save hours in meal planning and lots on your grocery budget.
List of Meals for Dinner
Knowing where to find the best recipes to build your own list of meals for dinner is the secret to making meal planning work.
I find my favorite recipes from a variety of sources:
- From family and friends
- From magazines
- From trusted recipe sites
I’m sharing my favorite recipe resources with you in the following categories:
I’ve shared my family’s favorite and go-to slow cooker recipes:
Instant Pot Recipes
Wondermom Wannabe has a collection of more than 50 top-rated instant pot recipes.
More Chicken Recipes shares only delicious recipes featuring chicken.
Clean Eating Recipes
Are you looking for a one-stop source of keto recipes? Keto Diet Meal Ideas is your source.
More Kitchen Planning and Organizing Resources
- How to Layout Your Kitchen
- Refrigerator Labels
- Kitchen Labels for Snacks
- Pantry Labels – Baking Supplies
- How to Make Your Own Kitchen Labels
- Kitchen Organizing Ideas – More than 40 different tips and ideas for organizing all aspects of your kitchen.
Be sure to pin for later so that you can always find this free printable List of Meals for Dinner Template when you need it for your meal planning.
Find all my best Kitchen organizing ideas, printables and favorite products in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.