Let’s be honest, finding DIY gifts for men that you can actually make and he’ll love can be tough. With these more than 25 handmade gifts for men, you’ll find something for every guy on your gift list.
Whether you’re looking for a gift for your dad, your friend, your brother or your boyfriend, gifts for guys can be difficult. When you want to make a DIY gift for a guy, it can be even more difficult. This collection of DIY gifts for men included tutorials ranging from easy-to-make ideas to more skilled handmade ideas.
What Can I Make a Man for Christmas?
- Make something that goes with his interests – DIY bourbon etched glasses.
- Make something he can use every day – a DIY keychain.
- Make an accessory for his hobbies – hand-stamped fishing lures.
- Make a clothing item he can wear to remember you – easy houndstooth scarf.
- Make a gift for him to eat while watching his favorite sports game – I’m nuts about you gift idea.
- Make a gift that eases the pain of shaving every day – homemade shave butter.
- Make a gift honoring his military service – DIY keepsake box.
- Create something he’ll use every night and every morning when he wakes up – wood and leather nightstand tray.
- Dress up his favorite beer with handmade additions – reinbeers.
- Create art that is meaningful to him – DIY pop art.
Be sure to check out each of these DIY gift ideas for men, you never know which ones will be within your skill levels and will match your guy’s interests.
DIY Gifts for Men
- DIY Leather Keychain by Sew Simple Home
- DIY Kentucky Bourbon Etched Glass Set by Where the Smiles Have Been
- Easy Houndstooth Crochet Pattern Scarf – A beginner’s pattern that creates a fashionable and warm scarf he can wear all winter.
- DIY Soap Dispenser Bottle with Repurposed Liquor Bottle by Home Fresh Ideas
- Wood & Leather Nightstand Tray by Houseful of Handmade
- Super Simple DIY Tie Tack by DIY Party Mom
- Marble Coasters from Leftover Tiles by Making Manzanita
- I’m Nuts About You by Wondermom Wannabe
- Hand Stamped Fishing Lure by Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Reinbeers by Danya Banya
- Best Beard Balm Recipe to Make at Home by Happiest Camper Homestead
- Gone Fishing Wood Sign by DIY Candy
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box – A DIY keepsake box you can create for any military service.
- Tie Tack from a Screw by DIY Candy
- Easy DIY Wall Decor by Mod Podge Rocks
- DIY Rice Heat Packs – Does he have aches and pains? He needs a rice heat pack made just for him.
- Industrial Photo Display by Mod Podge Rocks
- My Dad Rocks Frame by Mommy Moment
- Sharpie Dot Mug – Make a monogram mug in his favorite colors.
- Dad Salt Dough Picture Frame by The Soccer Mom Blog
- Last Minute Photo Frame Ideas by Staying Close to Home
- Shrink Art Tool Frame by Fun with Mama
- Abstract Art Travel Mug by Joy in the Works
- Easy Homemade Shave Butter by Teach Beside Me
- Upcycled Nuts and Bolts Heart by Mosswood Connections
- DIY Pop Art by Red Ted Arts
- Small Gift Ideas – This cute handmade gift idea is perfect for any occasion where you need a small gift.
Be sure to also check out the gift ideas in Handmade Gifts for a Boyfriend for 20 more DIY gift for men, Best Father’s Day Gifts for Grandad, and these more than 70 DIY Christmas gift ideas that include many that would be perfect for men.
Make your handmade gift even more special with creative handmade gift wrapping ideas.
- 30+ Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Upcycled Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas – Bows, Tags and More
Pin now so that you can always find these DIY gifts for men ideas whenever you need them.
Find all our best gift ideas for everyone on your list in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.