I love clutter on my desk and in my office – said no one ever! While there are many spots in our home that can attract clutter, somehow decluttering the desk always falls to the bottom of the to do list. And yet, it is possible to organize paper on your desk and declutter in just 5 minutes a day. Really!
If your desk and office are a mess, it makes being productive and stress-free a lot more difficult. An uncluttered desk relieves stress by giving you room to work and to breathe. An organized desk allows you to find the exact paper or file that you need quickly and easily.
Organize Paper on Your Desk – Declutter in Just 5 Minutes a Day
I’ve shared office organizing ideas:
- 5 Ways to Prevent Identity Theft and Get Organized
- Office Paper Recycling Bins
- How to Organize Tax Paperwork
- Repurposed Office Organizing
- Couch Potato Organizing Your Paperwork (and oldie, but goodie)
- Desk Organizer Ideas
And I’ve shared office decluttering ideas:
- Decluttering Office Supplies
- Decluttering the Junk Drawer
- Decluttering Books
- Decluttering Magazines and Newspapers
Here’s a great infographic that sums up everything you need to know about organizing paper on your desk in just 5 minutes a day. Don’t tell me that you can’t spare 5 minutes each day to create a calmer and more productive work environment. You deserve less stress and better organization. Take the 5 minutes each day to make it happen. Declutter your desk in 5 minutes a dayInfographic by Quill
Organizing your office can be inexpensive and earth-friendly when you use repurposed and DIY organizing items:
- 10 Recycled Office Organizers
- Disc Bound Notebook DIY Pocket Folder
- DIY Captain America Notebook
- Easy DIY Journal with Duct Tape
- Easy DIY Notepad
- Big Bang Theory – Sheldon’s Travel Log
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planners
- DIY Happy Planner Pocket Folder
Once you tackle organizing the paper on your desk, it’s time to tackle organizing the rest of the office. What is your biggest office organizing and decluttering challenge?
Find all my best organizing tips, hacks, printables and favorite products in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.