December To Do List
This post may contain affiliate links provided for your convenience. We earn commissions if you shop through the links on this page. I am also an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases Read my full disclosure policy.
The December To Do List is a free printable that will help you stay organized during this very busy month. It really is possible to accomplish everything on your to do list and enjoy the festivities, too.
I’ve personally relied on To Do Lists to stay organized and focused on must-do tasks. I use To Do Lists in many different formats in conjunction with my planner and calendar.
December To Do List
December is such a busy month for most of us. There is regular life and then there is holiday planning, preparation and celebrating life.
The December To Do List helps you keep track of everything that you need to and want to accomplish during this busy time of year.
How To Use the December To Do List
Print this free December To Do List. You’ll find the printing directions below.
Add the checklist to your Family Binder, your planner or place it in a prominent place on your Family Command Center. You want to keep the the checklist where you’ll see it and be able to easily use it daily.
The December To Do List Contains:
- Must-do tasks to prepare for the holidays.
- Space for you to add your own tasks.
- A list of seasonal items that you’ll find on sale in December. This allows you to plan ahead to save money by shopping at the seasonal sales.
How to Print the Checklist
- Print out your own free copy of the December To Do List.
- Click on the link above.
- Right click on the image and save the pdf to your computer.
- You can print it on your printer using regular printer paper.
- I prefer to print it on heavier card stock paper so that it holds up the frequent use in this busy month.
- You may want to consider laminating the checklist so that you can use the same one year after year. You can see how I use lamination for checklists, like this Back-to-School Morning Routine printable, in my family.
More Christmas Printable Resources
- Free Christmas Planner – 14 Pages, including Christmas To Do List and a Christmas Month Calendar
- Free Christmas Printables – Images that can be used for simple crafts and gift tags.
- Christmas Label & Gift Tags Set
- Free Printable Christmas Labels for Organizing
- Holiday Meal Planner
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Hallmark Christmas Movie Scavenger Hunt
- Reading Challenge for the Holidays
More To Do List Resources
- A 33-page Comprehensive Monthly To Do List Set
- Running To Do List free printable
- Running To Do List Set of 4 pages to use in conjunction with your planner.
- Daily To Do Cards
- Free Daily to Do List Printable for Sticky Notes
- Daily To Do List for the Happy Planner or half-sheet sized
- A Year of Monthly To Do Lists – You can use these tasks to create your own personalized to do lists.
Pin for later so you can find this December To Do List every year when you need a bit more organization for the holidays.
See all my most festive Christmas ideas, printables and recipes in the table below. You can scroll though the table and look for ideas or search for specific ideas with the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner (on desktop). Click on the topic and then click through the specific article.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.