June is both a relaxing, start-of-summer time and a hectic, oh-my-it’s-the-start-of-summer-already?! time. Rather than stress out about planning and organizing my month, I simply print out my June To Do list and start getting organized so I can enjoy the warm weather and having the kids home.
What are your favorite things to do in June? I love the warmer weather and the joy of knowing that school’s out for summer (even if being out of school doesn’t apply to me). Getting organized and focused on my To Do tasks for the month, allows me to then use the extra time to relax and relish that start of summer joy. Grab your own free copy of the June To Do List printable and start getting ready to enjoy your summer.
June To Do List Free Printable
Organizing Task of the Month for June – The Office
This month’s focus is on decluttering and organizing your office. You may find these ideas helpful:
- Decluttering and Purging Tips for the Office
- 5 Ways to Prevent Identity Theft and Get Organized
- Office Paper Recycling Bin
- 10 Recycled Office Organizers
- DIY Upcycled Office Organizers
- Repurposed Office Organizing
- Recycled Bottle Organizers
- Big Bang Theory Sheldon’s Bazinga! Pencil Cup
- DIY Computer Diskette Pencil Cup
- How to Organize Tax Paperwork
- Couch Potato Organizing Your Paperwork
Take time this month to clean out the kids’ backpacks and lunchboxes in preparation for next August (’cause it will sneak up on us quickly).
Be sure to purchase enough sunscreen and bug spray for the summer. Buy it now so you’re not caught without it (and a bunch of kids clamoring to go outside). Make it easy to take your outdoor supplies by creating a Grab n Go Outdoor Kit.
The sooner we take the time to get organized for the month with the June To Do List Free Printable, the sooner we can all begin enjoying our summer.